Can't get out of adventure mode

NekoCubeNekoCube Member
edited August 2019 in Help Requests
Hello, can someone please help me
There was this dude who made a hollawarp. Then I accidentally pressed it. The hollawarp leads to the adventure mode. I finished the adventure mode but still can't get out of adventure mode. Everytime I try to get out, it will only go to the loading screen. Then that's it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it's still like that. Please help.

I almost forgot to mention. I also went to support and asked for help. They said they already fixed it, but when I tried playing the account. It was still stuck at adventure mode.

Please help. Thank you

Comments

• How o-o
  • NekoCubeNekoCube Member
    edited August 2019
    umm.. whenever I log in on the game, either I choose continue or start at home, it always load into the adventure mode.
    And when I try to get out of the adventure mode, it's stuck at loading screen. I can't enter the lobby or my realm
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2019
    I curious how holla in adventure mode :V
  • Lol I don't know how Did it happen either. But that holla lead me to adventure mode.
    Can I mention the username who made the holla here?
  • Yes
  • Okay then. The sender of the hollawarp was Wirdpig iirc.
    I don't know if that'll help, but of it'll help to solve the case of my acc. Then I'll be glad to mention him.
    Please help the problem of my acc. I bought a clanstone and a dog on that acc. So please help. :(
  • Wirdpig?????

@Weirdpig
    edited August 2019
    Yes his/her name is like that. I used my third acc to ask him how to get out of it but he didn't answer
    My ACC name that is trapped is bottomless 2
  • Certainly not the WeirdPig we are talking about, his current name is J!mmy. I'll ask him though.
  • Escape - Leave Realm
  • DoodleDog said:

Certainly not the WeirdPig we are talking about, his current name is J!mmy. I'll ask him though.

Okay thanks. I'd like to receive all help I can get. Thank you so much
    edited August 2019
    'Dragon' said:

Escape - Leave Realm

I tried but it's not working

I tried this but it's stuck in "fetching realm information" loading screen

I've been waiting in this for more than an hour
  • And when I try to restart and/or reinstall the game and log in on my account again, I'm back here
  • Press leave realm at the top right.
  • Press leave realm at the top right.

• NekoCube said:

Press leave realm at the top right.

Have you tried completing more of the adventure then leaving?
  • 'Dragon' said:

NekoCube said:

Press leave realm at the top right.

Have you tried completing more of the adventure then leaving?
    I actually finished the adventure. Still can't get out
  • Seems like an issue the admins need to handle.
    @SirKewberth Possible assistance on this player?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Log out the game, click "start from home"?
  • -Alvin- said:

Log out the game, click "start from home"?

Even clicking at "start at home" returns me to adventure mode :(
  • I posted a screenshot
  • This is kind of a common problem. J!mmy knows nothing about the holla. Please contact support.
  • Is it only this account?
  • DoodleDog said:

This is kind of a common problem. J!mmy knows nothing about the holla. Please contact support.

he already did and they responded saying the issue was already resolved.

• DoodleDog said:

This is kind of a common problem. J!mmy knows nothing about the holla. Please contact support.

Okay thanks for the help.
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Maybe it's time to say rip to the account. Bye and thanks to all of you.

Sorry for mentioning weirdpig. Its just the problem started when I pressed his hollawarp, but Im not accusing for what happened to my account.

Maybe it's a bug or glitch or something else.
    Thanks again and bye.
    edited August 2019
    :) :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Not trying to be mini mod, but please do not multi-post, post all message at once.not separate
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited August 2019
    -Alvin- said:

Not trying to be mini mod, but please do not multi-post, post all message at once.not separate

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    “Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level.”

I guess the :) :) could apply to not keeping it at a sensible level. But I’m not a mod so -
  • 'Dragon' said:

-Alvin- said:

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    “Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level.”

I guess the :) :) could apply to not keeping it at a sensible level. But I’m not a mod so -
    Sorry didn't know that.
This discussion has been closed.