Here Admin! Very Good Idea!

TheTobiTheTobi Member
edited August 19 in Suggestions & Comments 1.80 Karma
For example, a device where you can deposit a certain amount, and then choose the product you want to buy on this device, and then for how much? This means that you can buy things when you are not in the world. The player sells the item, goes to the machine, and then can sell it for a pre-determined amount

It's nice if you could add events where we could win colorful tags. Not necessarily events but some achievements. Can you have colorful tags at all? (Except Blue or Red)

Comments

• TheTobiTheTobi Member
    1.80 Karma
    Player grab c. You grab clothes or sutff

Good idea?
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited August 19 11.75 Karma
    TheTobi said:

For example, a device where you can deposit a certain amount, and then choose the product you want to buy on this device, and then for how much? This means that you can buy things when you are not in the world. The player sells the item, goes to the machine, and then can sell it for a pre-determined amount

I suggested this before

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21926/new-machines-buying-machines#latest

They didn't added it <-<
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    27.55 Karma
    It basicly would render normal trading useless. Someonehow. Someone explained that. Long ago. Don't know who
  • 43.20 Karma
    nah, it make ppl lazy.
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    3.95 Karma
    a machine that can put the cubits, for example, want to buy a pajamas for 100k then I leave 100k on the machine someone arrives and plays or pajamas on the machine, so the item goes inside the machine and the cubits leave the machine for the player to take .

I didn't understand your idea much, but I think this one is better.
  • godraxgodrax Member
    0.60 Karma
    I've thought about it but never posted here in the forum. It's a great idea, if we already have Vends, why not such a machine?
  • PartyParty Member
    28.00 Karma
    Then I only got to play once a week