Found Mystery Items???

Comments

• The "eggs" are in the game as decos, they were super rares from the easter pack i think. The rest are either old misterious items that were never added in the game.
  • the thropy bumper is not mystery.. it was used on Space Fetus event
  • Lopaiko said:

the thropy bumper is not mystery.. it was used on Space Fetus event

which bumper would that be?
  • ScionScion Member
    edited August 2019
    The Trophy bumper is definitely not a mystery as pointed out by Lopaiko. The bumper is used to track the players who have completed a certain event, kind of like a guest bumper but it has a much higher capacity (around 200 as opposed to the guest bumper only having 100).

The egg shaped blocks were introduced into the game via the Easter Packs a while ago.

Those dark black blocks are the end result of using up Fairy Soil. You can grow fairy plants by using Fairy Soil and Fairy seeds, but when the plant is grown the soil "loses" its magical properties and is converted into a variant of Fairy Stone.

The blue bottle looking thing in the last image is simply the Mana Bottle deco that was introduced in last year's Halloween Deco pack.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited August 2019
    LoL some items already have in game you need more play and need learn game
  • pfft diamond dehydrated cube... too hard to get, not sure if obtainable anymore, could receive it from bombing diamond blocks.
  • pfft diamond dehydrated cube... too hard to get, not sure if obtainable anymore, could receive it from bombing diamond blocks.

What I have never heard of this

Also the trophy bumer, potions, space padlocks, cuberg eggs and fairy soil are already in the game.
  • GoId said:

pfft diamond dehydrated cube... too hard to get, not sure if obtainable anymore, could receive it from bombing diamond blocks.

Also the trophy bumer, potions, space padlocks, cuberg eggs and fairy soil are already in the game.
    Claw was joking nub
  • Lopaiko said:

the thropy bumper is not mystery.. it was used on Space Fetus event

which bumper would that be?
    I used to own a trophy bumper.

Actually, it’s probably still on V.
  • edited August 2019
    JuIius said:

GoId said:

pfft diamond dehydrated cube... too hard to get, not sure if obtainable anymore, could receive it from bombing diamond blocks.

Claw was joking nub
    no lmao

there was a post made by SnowyOwl, Kewbin also commented he had one, the rehydration time is 400 hours and the only thing you would get is a "Rehydrated Diamond"

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20145/dehydrated-diamond#latest
  • Ok lol, I have only played cubitc castles for 400 hours gimme a break.
  • well here's another weird looking cube....
  • JuIius said:

GoId said:

Claw was joking nub
    no lmao

there was a post made by SnowyOwl, Kewbin also commented he had one, the rehydration time is 400 hours and the only thing you would get is a "Rehydrated Diamond"

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20145/dehydrated-diamond#latest
    BTW that is actually fake, if you keep reading the comments, they confess that it was a april fools joke
  • JuIius said:

GoId said:

Claw was joking nub
    no lmao

BTW that is actually fake, if you keep reading the comments, they confess that it was a april fools joke
    Ye but i wasnt very active one the forums last april so i didnt see that discussion lol
  • well here's another weird looking cube....

That’s like a year old
  • JuIius said:

GoId said:

Claw was joking nub
    no lmao

noob
  • 'Dragon' said:

well here's another weird looking cube....

That’s like a year old
    Is it obtainable?
  • 'Dragon' said:

well here's another weird looking cube....

That’s like a year old
    Is it obtainable?
    no
  • JuIius said:

JuIius said:

GoId said:

Claw was joking nub
    no lmao

noob
    Oof ok
  • SOOOOOOOOO....
    All the Future Updates in Cubic Castles were already planned 3 years ago!?!?!?!?!.
    The other mystery Dehydrated Cubes might probably come up in a next update!
    Who knows...
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

SOOOOOOOOO....
    All the Future Updates in Cubic Castles were already planned 3 years ago!?!?!?!?!.
    The other mystery Dehydrated Cubes might probably come up in a next update!
    Who knows...

Please avoid bumping old discussions (necro-posting)
    //closing
This discussion has been closed.