Will price raise?

SepailSepail Member
edited April 2017 in Help Requests
What items, especially hats must grow in price and after how long time?

Comments

• I think the easter top hat will worth more after 1st may ( when easter pack is gone ) besides it is the most wanted easter clothing item
  • Ok
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Any hat in event packs will raise over time, but sometimes they do drop even after packs.
  • Is it profitable to buy halloween hats or better buy easter and christmass instead? My friend told that santa hat will raise in 10 times, like as robot head and other. Maybe he just tricked me? Properly, i already bought a lot of hats and still buy it for sell it in summer for expensive
  • Im saving a bonnet after 1st of May. Badically any hat from the easter is good, except the easter hat.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited April 2016
    Ok. I hope i will buy a lot different Easter hats and items at 1 may
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, it's been 4 months since x-mas and about half a year since halloween masks and they have only gone up in price a bit (I haven't played all month so I am not sure on the current event items price XD)

But yes, Event Rares such as x-mas, halloween, easter, Fool's, thanks giving etc... are worth collecting and saving. Don't bother saving the decorations to double your money, they don't raise easily.

Note: As I said some Event Rare may drop in price. Example: Christmas O/Y Scaff 200k than came the packs in dropped to 20k the packs are gone but the Scaff is dropping not rising, they'll raise depending on demand and popularity of the item.
  • Oh. But i buy santa hats and hope price will be significatly higher. Actually - its unpredictable. About 3 weeks ago i sold robot head for 750c (when price was 1000c). On next day price achieved 2000c, now it cost about 2000-2500c. Its chanse to be rich without more donating is waste cubits on hats and be patient to wait for sell it expensive