Should I do YouTube?

Hello!
I was wondering whether I should do YouTube for Cubic Castles.
If I do, I would make some informative videos, host some giveaways and do some parkouring!

Please vote in the below poll whether I should do YouTube for Cubic Castles.

Thank You!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hi,

Glad to see more wanting to do Youtube, but don't do it cause people say do it. Do it cause you wanna do it. You'll have more fun doing it if it's what you really want.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This would be very great but it would be sad because press hats are in the pack now.
  • Thanks for the comments. I want to do it but if I do it and no one watches it, it would be redundant. I think I will play some other popular games too so that people will notice my channel and get introduced to Cubic Castles.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Thanks for the comments. I want to do it but if I do it and no one watches it, it would be redundant. I think I will play some other popular games too so that people will notice my channel and get introduced to Cubic Castles.

Every famous Youtuber started off like you and I, they has no special treatment. You should expect at the start of your channel too have low amount of views. But, the more you progress and get yourself out there, on here, within the game, and of course on youtube.

Youtube does work in a way which the popular channels come before the none-popular channels. So it's best too keep it easy to find. The more videos you do, the more comment, likes, sub's, views the more easier your channel will be to discover.

Playing other games is an amazing way too go. You'll bring in different gamers from different backgrounds. Most important you're promoting the game, which I am sure the administrator love!

But, popularity isn't just by playing loads of games, or just doing parkour after parkour on here. You'll bore people, and lose your viewers. Newer is always better. Also your content is extremely important, people would rather watch videos with human interaction aka talking.
  • Thanks for the comments. I want to do it but if I do it and no one watches it, it would be redundant. I think I will play some other popular games too so that people will notice my channel and get introduced to Cubic Castles.

Every famous Youtuber started off like you and I, they has no special treatment. You should expect at the start of your channel too have low amount of views. But, the more you progress and get yourself out there, on here, within the game, and of course on youtube.

Youtube does work in a way which the popular channels come before the none-popular channels. So it's best too keep it easy to find. The more videos you do, the more comment, likes, sub's, views the more easier your channel will be to discover.

Playing other games is an amazing way too go. You'll bring in different gamers from different backgrounds. Most important you're promoting the game, which I am sure the administrator love!

But, popularity isn't just by playing loads of games, or just doing parkour after parkour on here. You'll bore people, and lose your viewers. Newer is always better. Also your content is extremely important, people would rather watch videos with human interaction aka talking.
    I'm not planning to use my voices but I'll add some funny stuff to my vids.
  • I voted no, purely because the no bar was 0% and it annoyed me xD but my actuall vote is yes :P
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    If you are dedicated to this game. Why not? You support & advertise this game. Good luck with your Youtube adventure. :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Uh sure,, I'll watch your videos.. I vote yes :33