Small little things you'd like to be changed

124»

Comments

• Miwky said:

I'm sorry about how I acted Actually no I don't feel sorry at all, I still stand with what I said

look I just want to build, but in order for me to do that I need blocks, to get blocks I need cubits and I don't think you understand that

cubits is not even the problem here. I have rares at my disposal, I have a Ramm that I can just sell right now and make millions, but I choose not to because these are precious to me and are priceless. Think about those people who don't have that luxury.

so please don't go saying just buy cubits and my problems will go away, you don't even know what I've been through to get this far

Its a game u cant have been through that much to get some c in my opinion..
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 2019
    Comment removed by forum moderator
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited October 2019
    I think it would be great if we could be able to search people's names in friends lists or have friends in alpha betticle order

Also sorry miwky that people don't understand I know how hard this game can be...sorry.
  • Miwky said:

I'm sorry about how I acted Actually no I don't feel sorry at all, I still stand with what I said

look I just want to build, but in order for me to do that I need blocks, to get blocks I need cubits and I don't think you understand that

cubits is not even the problem here. I have rares at my disposal, I have a Ramm that I can just sell right now and make millions, but I choose not to because these are precious to me and are priceless. Think about those people who don't have that luxury.

so please don't go saying just buy cubits and my problems will go away, you don't even know what I've been through to get this far

Ah sorry to see a great builder go :(
    But i still want to say that farming already bring us a lot cubits , Honey sell recube flower 5/c +daily quest + mine + sell the clothes that got from minigame he could gain 500c daily . He can wait half a year to get deco to add more detail of his builds , at least he finished the ground .But really , people can't build due to lacking of blocks,decos,this should be have a deal .
    Maybe block pack or deco pack cost 500c and only get you buildables not wearables .
  • Party said:

When you sit down on a chair your backpack becomes a headpack.

lol
  • Lopaiko said:

can sleep on bed

maybe not sleep, but lie down?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bob_111 said:

Lopaiko said:

can sleep on bed

maybe not sleep, but lie down?
    Please don't bump outdated discussions.
    Check the date before posting.
    //closing