Small little things you'd like to be changed

Comments

• Additional pixels like marble, mountain, water, glass
    and dyable clouds would be pretty cool so instead of just white you can have light or dark grey or even a sunset if you wanted :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Additional pixels like marble, mountain, water, glass
    and dyable clouds would be pretty cool so instead of just white you can have light or dark grey or even a sunset if you wanted :)

Snow, Ice too
  • -Alvin- said:

Snow, Ice too
    even gold and silver blocks or the other grasses would be nice. maybe lava or cobble stone too
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2019

-Alvin- said:

Snow, Ice too
    even gold and silver blocks or the other grasses would be nice. maybe lava or cobble stone too

Gold brick emerald diamond ruby for those builders which with too many cubits / home has mines

Help meh improve my english . Home has mines and Home have mines which is correct
  • -Alvin- said:

Snow, Ice too

Gold brick emerald diamond ruby for those builders which with too many cubits / home has mines

Help meh improve my english . Home has mines and Home have mines which is correct
    I don't really understand the comment tbh
  • Alv'Alv' Member

-Alvin- said:

Snow, Ice too

I don't really understand the comment tbh
    I think he says : Gold brick, emerald, diamond, ruby pixel blocks too, good for players that are rich to use.
  • Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
    edited August 2019
    Well if possible,give us a clan setting where we can change the color of the name of the clan and rank names that shows above the players name bcoz why not? xD
  • To be notified when a play comes online

e.g - Sarco is now online

Either as a actual notification or like a popup sorta thing on the side of your screen

• Sarco said:

To be notified when a play comes online

e.g - Sarco is now online

Either as a actual notification or like a popup sorta thing on the side of your screen

Yeah, kinda like on steam, but it would be a notification that would pop up and go away in 5 seconds
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2019
    Add tools for mining and building (similar to subnautica's habitat builder and terraformer) that has enough reach, like when applying foam. I don't remember the last time I went mining because it felt more like a task.

Blocks that we mine should fall in our inventory right away. Because of the way we mine, even with attractor perk enabled most blocks that we pull don't go in our inventory and so we have to collect them afterwards. this is evident in using a tractor when farming crops.

More blocks that should have been dyeable such as the chests, wood, grass, stone, water, street lamp, warp block to name a few.

Control presets
    I like changing my controls depending on what I'm doing whether I'm going exploring, playing parkour and building, so to be able to switch from customized controls to another would be nice.

Button to swap my outfit with the mannequin

Control adjustments for mobile users. The option to move the buttons anywhere on the screen, adjust the opacity and the size of the buttons.

Volume mixer
    like for example I don't like the sound of chests, I can disable that specific sound in the options. The sound of the accelorings in my rollercoaster is louder than the music, I can lower the volume of the acceloring so I can hear the music better.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2019
    Anvils / New Workbenches:

Anvil should not have any recipes that require resources needing another machine to make (for example signs require charcoal, but you need a furnace to make charcoal and may not have one yet if you are new player).

Anvil should have a recipe for at least one of the chests or cabinets, so new players can get additional storage a bit more easily.

For the anvils and new workbenches, you should be able to click on an item you are missing for a recipe and be taken to the recipe for that item, so you can make it if you have the items in your inventory, and not have to go hunting for recipe. (Which does mean, that you can only make items in a new workbench with raw items or items that are made with that workbench).

There needs to be a search option in the new anvil/workbenches.

Would be helpful if the new anvil/workbench opens at the last recipe you used it for...so if you have to gather more resources and come back, you come back to what you were making previously.

Consistency in recipes/crafting:

All grass should be able to make string (currently mountain and deep woods grass does not allow for this). All tree tops should be able to make sticks (currently you can't do it with rubber tree tops). I suspect there may be other inconsistencies, but these are two that are most notable.

All sets of blocks (stone, sand, sandstone, marble, gems, coal, iron/metal, stainless steel, steel, ice, dirt, gold, silver, glass, various woods, plasters, clay, etc.) should have recipes for at least all the basic types of craftable items: block, half block/plate, stairs, fence, ladder, column, finial, brick, chair, table, shelf, cabinet, signs, and pixels. This will allow for more consistency in builds.

Would like to see a couple of items added to the baseline sets (new items): A column topper that is round on the bottom but makes the column look finished (the finial doesn't do it for me on the column nor on the blocks TBH), a block that allows a player to make curved arches, doors (that open and close), windows.

Berry / Rubber / Cotton Harvesting:

Some way to lock down the bushes/trunks so that I don't pluck them as I'm trying to harvest the items off them. Even better, a harvesting wand/picker where I can hold it and as I walk by the bushes (Stacked 3 high), the fruit falls off (similar to the tractor harvesting crops), and I can go back and walk along to gather them (like crops).

---
    I agree with Miwky that many more items should be dye-able...especially sofas / other furniture, persian rug blocks, fences, clothing like the ball caps, flowers, chests, wood and stone items, etc.

• CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited August 2019
    Armor outfits (just an outfit doesnt actually add protection)
  • 10000000000000+ agree, this must be done. do not silence CD
  • move sub vamp to same slot as santa beard idk if this takes a lot of programming, but we need sub vap + hat and add the unused cardboard box to game e need it.
  • Make an option to give a friend the opportunity to walk around with a pet while the kennel is still placed in your realm. This way you don't have to give them them permission and they couldn't scam you.
  • @Sjoof wouldnt that make pets less valuable? bad idea tbh people are responsible for their crap
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2019
    I would like the new lion tail to swish back and forth like the cat tail or the fox tail.

(BTW, THANKS @SirKewberth for putting the new clothing items into the dehydrated cubes!!!)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Can you @SirKewberth add a disable screen shake in tweaks for cracked ice & stone blocks? Thanks
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    please remove appear offline and replace it with away, idle or busy.

Option to use recubes as currency to buy store items such as packs, stamps, everything except cosmetic.

• Miwky said:

Option to use recubes as currency to buy store items such as packs, stamps, everything except cosmetic.

Or add more wearable/blocks that can be bought with recubes :D
    Like non-farming related stuff xd

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

I really like this idea. If there were more things to buy that you can only get with recubes it would boost farming a lot in the game.
  • Robot pets face north no matter which direction you place them. Can this be fixed into them facing whichever way you place them?
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited September 2019
    justmeg said:

Robot pets face north no matter which direction you place them. Can this be fixed into them facing whichever way you place them?

Wait, really? *goes to check*

Edit: I can place them every direction o-o
  • ExCelsius said:

Miwky said:

I really like this idea. If there were more things to buy that you can only get with recubes it would boost farming a lot in the game.
    Or farming contest
  • i like ideas
  • 'Dragon' said:

justmeg said:

Robot pets face north no matter which direction you place them. Can this be fixed into them facing whichever way you place them?

Wait, really? *goes to check*

Edit: I can place them every direction o-o
    I meant their heads xd Like if you place the robot facing south, their head still faces north. It looks weird that way haha. My bad for not clarifying
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

My cows don't appears !

How many animals do you have in there? You can only have 30 in a room and that includes pets, spudbugs, slimes, ghosts and farm animals. Anything over 30 won't spawn.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited March 2022
    Improved layout of writing letters
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited October 2019

My cows don't appears !

How many animals do you have in there? You can only have 30 in a room and that includes pets, spudbugs, slimes, ghosts and farm animals. Anything over 30 won't spawn.
    Okay lol so my idea is , no limitation for mobs . It says you can raise 15 / chicks cows pigs in a realm but exactly there's limit :/ my barn look empty and ugly now
This discussion has been closed.