Suggestions: automatic farms? (automatically plant seeds theres already sprinlkers so read first bef

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
this is a interesring idea because some people (not only me) are tire of manualy doing everyting like lets say:
your a high level farmer like you have 500 crops and yea you have a tracktor so you can cosech the plants but you need to replant every single spot whit seeds aguin so...yea it gets anoying so i tough if we can have some sort of robot that could replant the seeds; BUT you need to be a specific level (farm) like when you get the perks for the sprinkles and that BUT THE ROBOT CAN BE GETTET BY 2 WAYS a down graded version that needs TOWNS of materials or the better one from the cubic store farm section but it cost A LOT OF RECUBES like for 1K OR more...but IT will only be a specific part like lest say it you give seeds to the robot (like a chest) and slowy planting the seeds for depending the amount of recubes spend on OR maby you can FEED it recubes and depending how many recubes you put on it will do that amount lets say 75 recuebes for 50 seeds to be automatically plant and the "free" (craftable) you need to be a Even higher level to craft it but it will be EVEN more expencive than the one you buy and you and like that...you can say how to make this idea even better...AND this time i tink its more equal for people like you need to work really hard so your still working for it so you are 100% lazy because you need to give the seeds and someting like that...you can give suggestions to make this idea even better...i hope you actually like this suggestion...is fair at the end

Comments

• Maybe rethinking the idea a little bit differently, but automatic farms would be cool
  • or perhaps just adding a lot of different mechanisms to the game to make a lot of different systems