The game and its basic functions ( censored words

Yo, i may be a kid but Ye when it comes to cc the filtering for chat is just sooo bad, its also very bad because there are very clearly bad words on cc that are commonly used and not censored now i cant name em but im not talkin words like hell or words christians hate im talkin about bad ones. I think you need to take a break from these updates now and fix the chat filters and stuff because im a player my friends ive seen people use these uncensored words alot XD

Comments

• Censoring those words won’t matter. It’s not hard to put a space in the middle of a curse word.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited July 2019
    If you were to censor all the words like 'butt', 'hell', 'heck' or 'crap', the players wouldn't have enough free space to 'share their thoughts'. And yeah there are several more-or-less-bugs which make the chat filter useless.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Screenshot and send to a mod, best way to deal with those people Cat.
  • DoodleDog said:

If you were to censor all the words like 'butt', 'hell', 'heck' or 'crap', the players wouldn't have enough free space to 'share their thoughts'. And yeah there are several more-or-less-bugs which make the chat filter useless.

There’s some legit curse words that aren’t censored.
  • yes, there is WHO WAN ME TO NAME EM ;))) cuz i will and thwy are nasty
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please do not name them here. If you have some words you think should be added to the filter, a support ticket or dm to a mod or admin would be better. Listing them here could get you banned from the forums.