Let the Wings Fly :D

Not fly like flying like a bird it will be more like air gliding(like when u jump at a very tall structure you'll just glide into the air but you can't stay in the air for too long), it can also make the wings more popular again and adds more sense to the game because wings are used for flying not flexing to other poor players (like me especially) xD
This will also bring up new parkour ideas and makes sightseeing easier in bigger realms and big structures
Well if air gliding wass added to the wing it will be very annoying and will cause some lags so if these were to be dded you should also add a "No Flying Block", its like a Pedestrian Block but it disables flying

welp, i guess this idea is hard to code but i hope in the near future this will be added

Comments

• Like in minecraft? Id like to see this but make the no flying block craftable
  • Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
    edited July 2019

Like in minecraft? Id like to see this but make the no flying block craftable

well its kinda like that but kewberth wants cubic castles to be special having its own originality and this air gliding thing will likely not be added because some of the other games have it :(
  • Bump!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    There is no need to say "bump" if it has been less then a day since the last post(in this case less then an hour).
  • scorto7 said:

There is no need to say "bump" if it has been less then a day since the last post(in this case less then an hour).

im sorry, its my first try and im just curious why some players comment it xD
  • Mrs.Mecha said:

scorto7 said:

Not trying to be a mini mod or anything. But everything is well said in the rules on how to properly use “bump” and it’s every 24 hours. :P
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    ragean said:

Mrs.Mecha said:

scorto7 said:

Not trying to be a mini mod or anything. But everything is well said in the rules on how to properly use “bump” and it’s every 24 hours. :P
    Actually is 48hours.

And I would agree glide instead of fly