An idea for better Censoring

Not saying we should take a censoring system like Roblox, but i think the censor shouldn't recognize spaces in between letters so people couldn't get away with this: S W E A R and also ___ and ... Yes this would cause SOME issues like if two words would make up a swearword together like this: BlablablaSWE ARblabla. I hope you get what i mean. Also its might be the roblox censoring what i described here, but i don't know, because i never played Roblox. What do you think?

Comments

• BonariBonari Member
    looks like we have a shy roblox player, don't hide we know you play it >:)
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited July 2019
    Bonari said:

Feel free to look into my steam libary, name is Azsimuth. I play Team Fortress 2 and Call of War besides Cubic Castles
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Azsimuth said:

Bonari said:

Feel free to look into my steam libary, name is Azsimuth. I play Team Fortress 2 and Call of War besides Cubic Castles
    You don't "need" steam for roblox lol
  • JuIius said:

Azsimuth said:

Bonari said:

You don't "need" steam for roblox lol
    that goes to show that he doesn't even know how to get roblox XD but a nice idea, i do think roblox blocks way too much though, for good reasons though
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Doing REGEX censoring would make more sense than the very very basic word list lookup that we seem to have now. You could set it up to catch basic things like spaces (and other variations), if you are nuanced in REGEX coding.
  • I remember when roblox used to block numbers lol.

Trying to tell my friend I got x amount of kills in sword fighting tournament was tough.