We need to discuss this issue.

Baby SalBaby Sal Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat
If anybody is an OG player, you would know what i mean. During the earlier times of Cubic Castles when the leveling system still had some bugs. If you were to get more than 1 font perk, they wouldn't split into their own column. It would instead stack onto one another so your other fonts that you had earlier are not accessible anymore. Yes they did fix this bug now, but for the people that got this before, it never changed. And it sucks to know that you wasted a level on something you cant use nowadays. Though it isn't a huge problem and should probably be fixed when the devs have some free time, it would still be good to use those perks that are now left in the dust.

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2019
    i never knew this bug existed (i did join in 2015, before they did split the font perks) and never saw anyone complain about it actually o-o

but yeah, it is probably fixable
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It'll take a while to see it fixed. Heck, they still need to fix some more dangerous bugs. This is like extremely harmless.
  • It’s not like it’s a hard fix. Heck, if I still had my U and V accounts I could probably find it on the client side and change it for my device.