Cubic Castles - Game Growth and Social Media

2»

Comments

• TetriminoTetrimino Member
    edited June 2019
    And then there was one. And then there are none.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Icy if u dont mind i need that space pic for our page, ill credit it btw
  • Sure- I can dm you my instagram to tag.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Just gonna drop this here,

I Am a retired player, waiting on some worthy content updates to come back to in the future. Alas, it is hard to be appraised of such things.

Checked the steam news/updates for cc, very little. Facebook.. i rarely open and see little from the CC page when i do. Twitter, I don't use. Lastly, the forums.. needs to be clearer via pins or such.

Simply said, a new publicist is needed to manage any and all media outlets. Not just for potential returnee's, but for future qbee's.
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Wonderfully written Tam!!! You have some fantastic ideas, and this is definitely something that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. I think it would bring in a lot more players, as well as keeping players up to date on what's new if they can't play everyday :)
  • Thanks!
    They should totally post the space preview on their Instagram/twitter! They did it for Facebook, do it for the other platforms too.
    At the VERY VERY least post it on twitter too since Instagram isn’t linked to their website.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    IcyTamTam said:

Thanks!
    They should totally post the space preview on their Instagram/twitter! They did it for Facebook, do it for the other platforms too.
    At the VERY VERY least post it on twitter too since Instagram isn’t linked to their website.

For only only me and erly is holding thr unofficial fb page D: