To admin/mod, 3rd website..

Alv'Alv' Member
edited June 2019 in General Chat
-DELETED LINK-

Do not to do the same thing on top, its a scamming website.

And I hope dev will delete that

@SirKewberth

Comments

• GeezerGeezer Member
    why advertise it then? just send it to a dev in pms not make a thread
  • Superxtrume XD
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    We all know this guy can use a VPN, but I would have liked to see his attempt at infinite jumps
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @-Alvin- Please remove this video. Geezer was right, you should report things like this in a pm to Mabz and SirKewberth or open a support ticket. When you post this information and the video you are advertising for the hackers which puts more people at risk.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    wow thats so low
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited June 2019

@-Alvin- Please remove this video. Geezer was right, you should report things like this in a pm to Mabz and SirKewberth or open a support ticket. When you post this information and the video you are advertising for the hackers which puts more people at risk.

Edit : I've send this to Dev, I hope they can do something about this.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There have been many sites like this over time. They are fake and are only used to steal player's passwords. ONLY use your password on our official sites. Otherwise you are giving away your account. We have made some efforts to remove them but they're not hosted by us so it's difficult to force it.