Someone is trying to frame me :(

Hello... as you all know from the title that someone did frame me, is possible. The name of the one who is framing me rn is also ImaBoi, but the first letter of his name is a small letter L which will look like this: lmaBoi. Right now im lvl 15 and have curls in my name, and my flag is philippines. Remember this because he is scamming ppl rn and the one who is being blamed is me. The difference maybe cannot be seen but you could help by knowing the real ImaBoi which is me, and not the other one, and please dont blame me. Spread it to your friend please!

Comments

• ImaBoiImaBoi Member

this is the proof, hes my friend when we met, but didnt know that he will be framing me after all.

• Log_erLog_er Member
    Report this to a mod. I'd also be careful with i's and l's.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Maybe u change to small letter " i "?
    So if we saw "l" means its him
  • ImaBoiImaBoi Member

I can't because i have to buy the thingy that you use to change your name, which is expensive for me to buy.
  • ImaBoiImaBoi Member
    Log_er said:

Report this to a mod. I'd also be careful with i's and l's.

Ok I will, thanks
  • ImaBoi said:

I can't because i have to buy the thingy that you use to change your name, which is expensive for me to buy.
    All you have to do to change your name from an uppercase 'i' to a lowercase one is by simply changing the letter when you log in. You don't need a name tag. All you have to do is just log in but instead of logging in as "ImaBoi," change it to "imaBoi" (or something like that)
  • ImaBoiImaBoi Member

ImaBoi said:

All you have to do to change your name from an uppercase 'i' to a lowercase one is by simply changing the letter when you log in. You don't need a name tag. All you have to do is just log in but instead of logging in as "ImaBoi," change it to "imaBoi" (or something like that)

Didnt know that. Ill try, thanks!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Please contact support.
    They can change his name to something different
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I sent you a message here on the forums right after you posted this. Please respond, I would like to help you.
This discussion has been closed.