35k Cubits --NEED

I really want a level 5 black cat. Sadly, they are worth 35k? cubits, and that is way out of my "save up with tapjoy offers" range. So, I want some ideas of how to get 35k cubits honestly, without tapjoy offers and paying. Mabey there are some jobs for me to do?
I have a shop but it just has mostly noob stuff (and a bit of event clothing/hats) and even if I can sell it all it won't but me close to 35k. Also have event buildables like pastel and rainbow blocks, jack o lanterns, fall and Easter leaves, bubbling cauldrons, lots of thanksgiving foods, a bit of Christmas buildables, and stuff like that.
If you want to buy any of that stuff come to my shop.
PS. I'm willing to sell my level 2 reindeer for 8.5k
PSS. My shop is The Bazzar (Shop) Just search up the b.

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I'm looking for pastel blocks, lots of pastel blocks :) so I'll drop by!
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    i buy stone for halloween masks 2015
    5000 stone for one halloween mask. u can sell the halloween mask for a profit
  • edited April 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

I really want a level 5 black cat. Sadly, they are worth 35k? cubits, and that is way out of my "save up with tapjoy offers" range. So, I want some ideas of how to get 35k cubits honestly, without tapjoy offers and paying. Mabey there are some jobs for me to do?
    I have a shop but it just has mostly noob stuff (and a bit of event clothing/hats) and even if I can sell it all it won't but me close to 35k. Also have event buildables like pastel and rainbow blocks, jack o lanterns, fall and Easter leaves, bubbling cauldrons, lots of thanksgiving foods, a bit of Christmas buildables, and stuff like that.
    If you want to buy any of that stuff come to my shop.
    PS. I'm willing to sell my level 2 reindeer for 8.5k
    PSS. My shop is The Bazzar (Shop) Just search up the b.

My black cat is level 2, its gonna be 10 pretty soon... :v I can sell the level 10 to you. But I would like 40k. ;-;
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Since people are treating this like a trade topic instead of a help topic.. ill move it in accordance.
  • if you want to know how to earn cubits without pay and tapjoy,here.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2108/how-to-earn-cubits-faster#latest
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Make and sell accelorings in bulk, or any block or craftable items in bulk. Take orders first if you want, and then sell em. I believe that is the best way.
  • my how to earn cubits discussion also have nice way ti earn cubits. :)