More Sculpty Blocks

Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
edited May 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Adding more sculpty blocks would be cool for builders and it would be super awesome to add more blocks so why not add something like Sculpty Stone Brick, Sculpty Plaster (not pixels), Sculpty Checkers so basically making a sculpty block for all the blocks in game xd

EDIT: also why does the color of the sculpty block gets lighter when you break some of it, why not make it that it doesn't change color e.e

Comments

• Jer_Jer_ Member
    +1 to sculpty plaster but when they add sculpty plaster then what will be the recipe for scukpty pixels?
  • iron+dye as when you walk on them it sounds mettalic
    and 1+
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Would love more blocks to be sculpty, but would also love for the entire sculpty system to be reworked. The fact that we cannot build sculpty up instead of only pull from them is a huge drawback and honestly a flaw that should have been fixed before the first round of sculpty even came out.
  • Would love more blocks to be sculpty, but would also love for the entire sculpty system to be reworked. The fact that we cannot build sculpty up instead of only pull from them is a huge drawback and honestly a flaw that should have been fixed before the first round of sculpty even came out.

wait build sculpty up? i dont understand
    elaborate please
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited May 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

Would love more blocks to be sculpty, but would also love for the entire sculpty system to be reworked. The fact that we cannot build sculpty up instead of only pull from them is a huge drawback and honestly a flaw that should have been fixed before the first round of sculpty even came out.

wait build sculpty up? i dont understand
    elaborate please
    Instead of having to place sculpty blocks and subtract from them, we should be able to build up the 1/8th sections of a block. It would allow for more complex sculpty creations (being able to make small designs actually smaller and still keep detail, for example).
  • Oh I get it. 1+