About white dye

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited May 2019 in Community
You can craft it with white flowers and mortar, why are you, @Intimate saying that you cant? >.>

Up: I bought the pack and i got 250 white dye

(i will recycle the thread)

Comments

• She is saying that it does not yeild much dye
  • Update!
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited May 2019
    Please read the whole post. I stated that white dye is used in 32 recopies and it is the hardest to make with the lowest yield and requires 2 flowers where as even pink uses just 1.

CC has added a LOT of new recopies that require white dye in the last few years but neglected to change the recipe for white dye.

CC needs to change it to just 1 white flower needed and the yield be right along side of black or even higher at about 25-35 dye from 1 white flower to correspond with the demand for white dye.

Go get 2 white flowers and put em in your mortar & pestle and see if you can make more than 5 white dye. It is very rare to see more than 5 white dye at a time.

& about the pack, I can make red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & black in massive amounts so why would I buy the pack just to get 250 white dye? Plus, they didn't even add white dye in the description so how are people even going to know it is in there?

Massive amounts to me = 60k (red, yellow, green or blue) dye for an hours work picking berry on my 30k berry farm. In the same hour I can only collect approx 1000 white flowers and yield approx 2500 to 5000 (random) white dye. BTW, 1000 flowers is approx 10 forest mines worth. You would be hard pressed to get all the white flowers in all 10 mines in that hour.

• what she said ^
  • What she said ^
  • I'm not a she ^
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2019
    -no wrong made a mistake but Timb meant inti-
  • I AM the comment above timberton