1) All submissions must be related to Cubic Castles
2) You can compete in multiple categories (or all of them), but you can only submit one entry per category!
3) Copies of others' works or copies from internet sources are forbidden and will be disqualified. Avoid editing your comment too much.4) Put all your submissions in a SPOILER so that it won't take up too much space.
5) Follow the general rules of the game.
It will be done by:
1) Me and one other judge (30%)
2) My friends (Who don't play this game - 30%)
3) The community (Through public voting and forum poll - 40%)
All entries will be judged by how good your works are. I'd personally consider a bit of creativity as well.
The winner of each category
will receive a bronze piggy
Honorable mentions will get their works featured
in the new parkour (Poem) or recreated
in my future events (Arts and screenshots, with your permission).
Two random participants from the whole contest (Excluding the winners) will receive 1000 cubits
1) If two or more people have the same highest score in the same category, the prize's value will be split.2) If you're the only person competing in a category, you'll automatically win as long as you fulfil the contest's rules.
3) Deadline is the 22nd of May
Now that you get all of the rules, it's time to select your preferable category/categories!
Create a piece of artwork that relates to dirt! You can choose any size, any theme, any style, any methods that you prefer!
Create a poem that relates to dirt! It is your choice to determine its style, but it must be in English and no longer than 80 words.
Take a screenshot of yourself that relates to dirt! You are free to use or bring in any other blocks/items/friends with you in the photo, but they have to support the main theme (Dirt) in some ways. Cropping the images to hide any UI is recommended.
Thanks for participating, and good luck!