•Another level for Fast Mining perk
•Merchant 3-4?
•New perk that you are able to mine Diamonds,Ruby,Emeralds
•More Pet Pals perk
•More Craftmaster perk

Comments

• YiRUMAYiRUMA Member
    +1
    Also add Perk like " Flipper" (that allows the Qbee to flip when it double jump)
    And same as "Packrat 3-4" (that allows Qbee to store more items in thier inventories)
    Daz all :)
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited May 2019
    De pero gusto ko pa rin talaga na Tumatae mga qbees ehh para may purpose ung kubeta... Tapos may dugo pagnamamatay qbee HAHA @mabz kung nababasa mo to pakisabi sa admin suggest ko HAHA suggestions lang naman wala namang mawawala HAHA

Pero btw +99999 dyan sa suggestion mo kase sabi mo magcomment ako so ayun
    YiRUMA said:

+1
    Also add Perk like " Flipper" (that allows the Qbee to flip when it double jump)
    And same as "Packrat 3-4" (that allows Qbee to store more items in thier inventories)
    Daz all :)

Yep also pls add purpose to the backpack where we can extend our inv when there's a bag or.... Make it our portable chest where it is just like a chest, but, we can bring and wear it enewa.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    +1 to more levels and more perks. (Also additional shapes for our level - had a crown forever).

Also like the idea for more inventory (whether through a pack perk or just a general perk).
    I'd even be okay if the Diamond/Emerald/Ruby initial perk was to make the black bombs more effective where it only requires one bomb to get all gems from that vein of gems.
    I also don't mind additional goofy qbee movement perks - flips, waving, planking, disco dancing
  • +1
    Also add more Holla perk or Add Shout perk
  • LateComLateCom Member
    add lv60-75/60-100...
  • Alv'Alv' Member

More Levels and more Perks for Qbee's

My Perks suggestions:

•More Fonts for Names
    •Another level for Fast Mining perk
    •Merchant 3-4?
    •New perk that you are able to mine Diamonds,Ruby,Emeralds
    •More Pet Pals perk
    •More Craftmaster perk

+1 but Merchants 3-4 too crazy discount lol
    Perk that mine diamonds etc, -1 too OP, bomb will be useless
    Pet Pals - Yes ofc!
    Fast mining - we alr mine up to 75% so o need faster
    Font - Yes, hope its nice
  • Perks should match levels too like why is there perks we can't get just because we select different ones. I got cheated out of Pet Pal 3 because it gave me (well didn't give me as it was) More Cubits 4 times.
    +1 on the backpack. Even Dora is able to store things in her backpack.
  • Intimate said:

Perks should match levels too like why is there perks we can't get just because we select different ones. I got cheated out of Pet Pal 3 because it gave me (well didn't give me as it was) More Cubits 4 times.
    +1 on the backpack. Even Dora is able to store things in her backpack.

even an airplane, havent you seen that episode?
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    +1
    Especially the being able to mine emeralds, diamonds and rubies.