[POLL] What forum event would you prefer the most?

CD87CD87 Member
So, I'm making a forum event this May, but there were too many options to pick from. As always, I will come here and look for your help!

If you pick many choices, you can leave an additional comment down there. However, you need to pick only one for the last question.

This poll also excludes your skill in any particular field mentioned below. For example, "I don't pick art because I'm bad at it" is a void reason, at least in this context.

I need at least 20 votes to make this poll relevant, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Comments

• What exactly is a screen shot contest?
  • Comicccsscs
  • I see why people pick cubits for prizes cuz it most useful lol .
  • I'm not much of a screenshot contest guy, but I'd love the other two.
  • Voted! now Exactly 20 Votes! @CD87. So Screenshot Contest! here we go!
  • CD87CD87 Member

Voted! now Exactly 20 Votes! @CD87. So Screenshot Contest! here we go!

By no means I'm going to pick only based on the votes. Plus, 20 votes is just the minimum cut for me to take this poll into consideration.
  • edited May 2019
    CD87 said:

Voted! now Exactly 20 Votes! @CD87. So Screenshot Contest! here we go!

By no means I'm going to pick only based on the votes. Plus, 20 votes is just the minimum cut for me to take this poll into consideration.
    Oh! poor us XD well i wont win at essay nor drawing contest tho

Edit: Prefered to join pvp battles with my poor internet :P I'm still inevitable at pvp's bcuz of lag xD
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    What's a screenshot contest?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    From my knowledge you have to screenshot a cinematic looking screenshot depticting a certain theme
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Juniper said:

In the past, there was an official Christmas screenshot contest in which we had to screenshot our players in a Christmas-related theme. The best photos win.
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    CD87 said:

Juniper said:

In the past, there was an official Christmas screenshot contest in which we had to screenshot our players in a Christmas-related theme. The best photos win.
    Oh ok thanks