The Shire

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
We have been there all along. Few people know this, but Qbees were the first to step foot/paw on our planet. They have been here since the beginning (As depicted through the cave Art we have). They have set many records, and are known as "The legends of life".

But one particular time frame sticks out above the rest... The days of Middle Earth. That's right, the stories you have heard are all lies! (Well, not all of them, But most of them are) It was not a Hobbit that left his little hole to go adventuring beyond the Shire gates in the company of Dwarves, but it was, in fact, a Qbee!

19768-97-03-09

He was the most courageous and bravest of them all! He ventured with a grey wizard, fought the orcs alongside the Dwarves, and single handedly defeated "Smaug the defiler".

And after years and years of searching, we have found it, The Shire! The original village where the Qbees settled in. And funny enough, there are still Qbees living there! After a few months of making sure the place is safe and venturing through it (Building the Shire), we have declared it safe for public viewing!

Come and have a look at the newly discovered Hamlet they call "The Shire". With it's dome shaped houses that have been covered in a layer of grass, with a pie loving fox that lives in a tree on a hilltop, and the century old White oak tree. And that Qbee that lives on top of the hill with an acorn tree on his house!
- - - - - - - - - - - -

The Shire can be found by searching for "The Shire", once in the realm go through the door to enter the Hamlet, and go exploring!

Residents of The Shire:

-Gollum
-GreyCoralKing
-BJDware
-Professional Killer
-*Madame Angel*
-Gdog
-iron scalp
-Penguinas
-Justmeg
-Siddd
-Hazelnuts & LilWizard
-Athena Shy
-*Teddy*
->>Da Legend<<
-(As well as everybody in the Tavern)
- - - - - - - - -
I took this on as a solo project, but after a few days I had to call in re enforcements to assist me.

This project could not have been possible without:

-GreyCoralKing
-Professional Killer
-iron scalp

Please do come and have a look around as I am sure you will enjoy it!

- Gollum

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Woot! Glad to see it finally open C:
  • It's bootiful Lulu. C:
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    That Pic XD
  • Is there a hobbit hole there? If there is then it's bad for me, because I started to build a hobbit hole to my realm called The Lonely Hole (Name is inspired of The Lonely Mountain and Hobbit Hole.) Anyways I have there just a shop room alnost ready at now but I've had big plans to Hole. But if you have done that then it's bad, because others will think that I copped your idea (This idea came to me like a year ago, but I've not built it still...) and I didn't copped your idea...I swear...
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator

Is there a hobbit hole there? If there is then it's bad for me, because I started to build a hobbit hole to my realm called The Lonely Hole (Name is inspired of The Lonely Mountain and Hobbit Hole.) Anyways I have there just a shop room alnost ready at now but I've had big plans to Hole. But if you have done that then it's bad, because others will think that I copped your idea (This idea came to me like a year ago, but I've not built it still...) and I didn't copped your idea...I swear...

I trust you never copied it. I don't mind if you do though. I'm pretty sure you can build whatever you desire. Except inappropriate stuff xD.

• Gollum said:

Is there a hobbit hole there? If there is then it's bad for me, because I started to build a hobbit hole to my realm called The Lonely Hole (Name is inspired of The Lonely Mountain and Hobbit Hole.) Anyways I have there just a shop room alnost ready at now but I've had big plans to Hole. But if you have done that then it's bad, because others will think that I copped your idea (This idea came to me like a year ago, but I've not built it still...) and I didn't copped your idea...I swear...

I trust you never copied it. I don't mind if you do though. I'm pretty sure you can build whatever you desire. Except inappropriate stuff xD.

Ah, but still...Did you made a Hobbit hole?
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I made about 16 Hobbit Holes
  • Gollum said:

I made about 16 Hobbit Holes

Ah...Okay...