Some Changes for the Near Future

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
I'm not going to be as active on the forums. I want to focus on the game, increasing traffic and making the game better overall. I believe long term this is good for us as well as the players. I'm still going to watch what is happening and take your suggestions and comments, but I just won't respond directly outside of direct support ticket requests.

There's been concern over the pricing of rare items. Going forward I will make it a policy that rare/expensive items will not be re-added to the game in quantities larger than 5 items or less per year. The only exception to this is when a hack or bug creates an artificial decrease. So as a player buying a rare/expensive item you may factor in that there may be as many as 5 new items added in a year, but never more. While this isn't perfect, and there's still some subjectivity regarding which items are considered rare, it at least provides a rough guideline so players have a better idea what to generally expect going forward.

Lastly, I would like to make one thing clear. Threats against the game or game staff will not be tolerated. If you are making threats and we find them at all credible we will report to law enforcement. And, we will start strictly enforcing the harassment and threat sections of our player guidelines by banning accounts engaged in this behaviour. We are moving towards a zero tolerance policy for threats and harassment of staff and threats against the game or our related websites.