Please, ohhhhhh please, donate.

Look, Howard Potts dies, anyway, I'm not trying to impress anyone here, the opposite, I'm trying to be as unimpressable-able as possible. Now, how am I going to accomplish the ''unimpressable-able'' you wonder? Look, 2+2 is 4, 1=1, 3-2=1, 1+1+1+1=4. 1500 +1500 = 3000. I love 3000.

Alright, now that you guys understand basic math, which has nothing to do with anything, but mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

General, chat. Cubic Castles should be seen as a snail crossing your butt cheeks; that's a real life representation of how far the game has come.

I'd also like to get unbanned from the Discord Server since it's honestly a pain to keep using VPN to get in the server.

Oh yeah, the title: "Please, ohhhhhh please, donate."
I'd be very happy if you guys donated me 2000 C, so I can buy hollas and talk to you beautiful faces. <3

Have a nice day you all!

Rawskin, out.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Long time no see
  • lucaaa795 said:

Long time no see

God damn, you're even sexier than before. How is your mother doing, I still owe her $45 from that night.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2019
    RawSkin said:

lucaaa795 said:

Long time no see

God damn, you're even sexier than before. How is your mother doing, I still owe her $45 from that night.
    Thanks babe
    And it's alright. I owe your mom 95$ so just give me the rest. 50$
    I take paypal or cash
This discussion has been closed.