Drawing Commissions

Need a new pfp? Or perhaps w background for your device? I'm here for you! I normally do outlined drawings, although I just tried line less, and I liked it. So I can do either, and I was wondering what people pay for art.... Then I'll open this up.

Comments

• Can you draw me?

I'll pay you 50c. Is that enough?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited April 2019
    'Gold' said:

Can you draw me?

I pmed you talking about moola. I wasn't gonna open just yet, but okay XD. Do you want lineless or no? Line less would be my new pfp, lines would be any of the others. I just started lineless, so I only have one example of it. I do backgrounds as well btw, I was just feeling lazy with my own pictures.
  • Do a Koek for 10k pls ty
  • Woah. Okay xD. That would be pilgrim hat, pants, shirt, shades, that skull staff thing, and what wings again?
  • 'Gold' said:

Can you draw me?

I pmed you talking about moola. I wasn't gonna open just yet, but okay XD. Do you want lineless or no? Line less would be my new pfp, lines would be any of the others. I just started lineless, so I only have one example of it. I do backgrounds as well btw, I was just feeling lazy with my own pictures.
    Linless
  • 'Gold' said:

'Gold' said:

Can you draw me?

Linless
    I'll get on that then. I don't have any spot restrictions rn, unless I get backed up. That !means that if there are three people or so waiting, y'all can still ask for one. Once it's done, just pay at DsBerrypaw's Treasury. I trust the people, if you don't end up paying, its quite offensive, so I just ask that you guys pay when I post it. I'd rather this system, whereas then people are asking "Where is my art, I payed an hour ago!" and I don't wanna go through that xD
  • Woah. Okay xD. That would be pilgrim hat, pants, shirt, shades, that skull staff thing, and what wings again?

Black angels and a doggy tail if that matters :) ty

• Koekenbak said:

Woah. Okay xD. That would be pilgrim hat, pants, shirt, shades, that skull staff thing, and what wings again?

Okay thanks!

@'Gold' you didn't give a pose or whatever, so I kinda just went with it.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited April 2019
    @Koekenbak c'est fini!

Just tell me anything you want added/changed :3
  • Koekenbak said:

Woah. Okay xD. That would be pilgrim hat, pants, shirt, shades, that skull staff thing, and what wings again?

Okay thanks!

@'Gold' you didn't give a pose or whatever, so I kinda just went with it.
    Ty I'll get the cubits to you tommorow sometime.