Buy Rainbow Egg / Green & Brown Egg / Red & Yellow Egg

•Rainbow - 200c
•Green & Brown - 200c
•Red & Yellow - 50c

Add me ingame or Pm ne here!

Comments

• Sorry to burst your bubble but probably nobody will sell them or some to you because of the poor price. i got tons of people selling me rainbow and green/brown eggs from buying them for 400c each. you can try buying them 350c each and red/yellow ones 250. you wont have to be a rival with me of buying eggs cause i got the ones i need and if you need so you can make pows, opening them will not be a great idea because it is decos galore.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but probably nobody will sell them or some to you because of the poor price. i got tons of people selling me rainbow and green/brown eggs from buying them for 400c each. you can try buying them 350c each and red/yellow ones 250. you wont have to be a rival with me of buying eggs cause i got the ones i need and if you need so you can make pows, opening them will not be a great idea because it is decos galore.

Oh. Too bad for you cuz i just bought like 200+ rare eggs from pen's yard for 200c each. Im not the buyer who don't make profit. I make sure i have profit not like you who desperately buying for high price.
  • I wasnt desperate i like spending and losing c unlike you. You dont have to be negative about it i was just trying to help you it worke for me so it should work for you to.