Searching for an official realm

Ok so there used to be this realm, it was full of mod statues, they were all busts, and i remenber there being the cosmic cow logo on the center, i really wanted to find this realm again.
The amount of people that don’t seem to remember it makes it seem like a fever dream but i know it wasn’t, i feel like there’s something to do with the katherine cubic jail quest, but i’m not so sure.
If anyone knows it please tell me :’v i rlly want to see it again and brag about it being real

Comments

• The cubic jail - do the hidden parkour and you get to it
  • Geezer said:

The cubic jail - do the hidden parkour and you get to it

It ain’t it chief :^( it’s another realm, it had all the mods and was much bigger
  • Mazik's build? It's in the cubic town center, the portal near the entrance near The Blue Course (near the pond).
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ExCelsius said:

Mazik's build? It's in the cubic town center, the portal near the entrance near The Blue Course (near the pond).

Yeah this seems to be what the OP was describing. But it’s not an official realm..
  • ExCelsius said:

Mazik's build? It's in the cubic town center, the portal near the entrance near The Blue Course (near the pond).

Oh hek that’s actually it :v Tysm lol
    honestly i thought they recycled the realm for some event and that’s why I couldn’t find it and now i feel dumb oof
  • PartyParty Member
    Yes just a player build.