Some problem of packs? Or idk

JedeeJedee Member
edited April 2019 in General Chat
I dont know if its issued but....i opened like 85k+ In Easter packs and i think i just pay my cubits for just Decors????
I think theres out of hats and wearables in pack? Lmao in my 85k+ cubits i just got 4-6 Common wearbles Zzzzzz

Comments

• There isn't a 100% certainty you'll get clothing items. There is a pretty low chance. I spent about 400k on packs this year and got three chest fulls (45 clothing items) and seven chest fulls of decoration.
  • If you tap/click on the question mark in the top right corner of the Easter pack in the cubit store, it says "With the Easter pack, you will receive a large variety of Easter blocks. Lucky players may also get rare items... Each pack has a 4% chance of containing a rare Easter wearable, a 4% change of a rare Easter block, and a 15% of an uncommon Easter wearable."
  • I found the drop rates for clothes very low with these packs,
    I bought 3 packs,no clothes.
  • I think it's depend how many time you buy... each pack it raise 4% of rare to you ...
  • It's a tricky thing. I opened 4 packs, got a new Easter umbrella. Lucky.
  • I think it's depend how many time you buy... each pack it raise 4% of rare to you ...

Probably. I went on a pack spending spree (spent about 15 - 20k) and got nothing that good..
    Until I opened one and got the new Easter umbrella
    Then 2 packs after, I got a duck hat
  • My friend open 1 pack got easte umb but he wanted a lot decos and Easter umb so he sold Easter umb and used all c buying more packs thinking he would get anther Easter umb but he didnt