Trusted Only Entering Realms

I think that we should have an option to make it so trusted only can enter a realm/room. Currently, we only have "Only me", "Me and my friends", and "Anyone."

I think this has been suggested before but hasn't been implemented.
I don't have anything else to say.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• noentnoent Member
    Yea.. Currently if we want to do that we have to make an alt and make the room in the alt , set it up me and my friend only can enter and have only specific people on your list.Its boring.
  • Well I don't ever trust anyone in cc -.-
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2019

Well I don't ever trust anyone in cc -.-

You pointed my wound
  • Well I don't ever trust anyone in cc -.-

I only trust people in empty rooms with nothing in them accept durt and sand :D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Yes, this has been suggested many times.
    But i don't mind if this was added to realm/room settings. :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 I always need this but I have to use "Friends only" ;-;
  • +1
  • Bump
  • sdgamez3 said:

Well I don't ever trust anyone in cc -.-

I only trust people in empty rooms with nothing in them accept durt and sand :D
    I wouldn't trust them even in a room like that. I could make half blocks with the dirt and sand and use it to lvl up my pet.
    Also I would forget to untrust them and then inconveniently make that room my shop for whatever reason and then they would come and it would be like shopping with coupons except they won't have coupons and they will just steal -.-
    (Idk why I mentioned coupons and how they fit into what I wrote but YOLO)
  • +1
  • Bump!
  • SarcoSarco Member
    +1
  • How could they know if you trust someone? And trusting someone is very hard cuz just like what Lincoln Chaffe(former US Senator) says "Trust is built with consistency"...
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    +10000
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    Idk who said what about trust but I wouldn't trust anyone in cc cuz I don't have any power over them. (Reporting pretty much useless)
    Almost forgot -.-
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2019
    edit:I am idiot that didn't see