spawn chances in mines?

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
i saw on the leaderboard people with over a 1000 eggs, so i was wondering, does every type of mine (forest, desert, tropical, etc.) have their own spawn chance for how many eggs spawn every mine?

Comments

• I'm sure it's the same in every mine. But I personally had more luck in forests than tropical. (I haven't been in other mines yet)
  • I suspect all mines probably spawn the same number or have the same rates as they are all 99x99...but...because of the landscape of the mines, some are easier to find eggs. Also there are various techniques people use in addition to the hours they are putting into to find that many.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    All is same, but I like forest and desert more.
  • in my opinion, arctic mines are the best because it has many places to look. It doesnt have to many like mountain mines and it doesnt have too little (desert mines) Forest mins are ok too
  • in my opinion, arctic mines are the best because it has many places to look. It doesnt have to many like mountain mines and it doesnt have too little (desert mines) Forest mins are ok too

Eggs spawn based on realm size and how active the realm is. Eggs won't respawn in realms but they do in mines.
  • I counted , 7 eggs per mine
  • Up to 5 eggs ina good mine and 2-3 in bad one and my average is 5