10 Clan improvements!

Clans are one of the best parts of this game: comunities of players which help each other to thrive and have a great time. However, I think that some things should be improved/added/modified.

1. Sometimes when i acces the clanstone, part of the online players are at the top of the list and some at the bottom. This is very very annoying and it should be fixed.

2. I consider that a member counter should be added so we know how many members there are.

3. Also, clan chat would be great, I didn't think how that would work, but the "leave a message for clan" option is pricey in xp and not to effective.

4. We should have badges: badges which may show up next to your name, or on the clanstone, and we should be able to craft flags with our badges at the clanstone as we do with the clan-themed blocks.

5. More clan levels, and more abilities for clan members. (again, I didin't think about these, but it would be great to hear your ideas)

6. I think the "leave a message for clan" option should be improved. I think taht when we leave a message, in the left of the screen should pop up one of those things (like when you level up or recive a quest etc.) and so the players will know what the message was about. Like a lasting broadcast, because many players don't have acces to clanstones and many others don't bother to check.

7. Requests to join. Because only leaders can only let new members join (which is fair) I consider that people should be able to go to a clanstone and leave a message to request to join the clan, because many times there are few leaders and not all the time they are online. Later on, when the leaders see the requests, they can either let the qbees join, or not.

8. More items to craft at the clanstone??? As i said above, I would like to be added more levels to the clanstone, so there could also be added new special clothing or utility items which can be crafted with anything from c to materiels.

9. Only leveling up the clan shoud cost cubits, the clan broadcasts and all those things shouldn't...

10. More clan related events should be added. Less individual player events, more clan events. These events would firstly make players to finally stick to a clan, secondly make players work togheter and finally let clans thrive! Players and the clan should get clan points which should be used later on to craft maybe special items or clothing items (as i said at point 8.) or do anything cool with them.

Please leave all you ideas here, please do not just read and pass by because everyone's opinion is important and if we all gather ideas here, maybe an admin will see and things will be fixed!!

Comments

• +1
  • I like most of these ideas, I also want a command to use a clan broadcast from the chat
  • A Member-counter would defiantly be great!
    And it'd be interesting to craft Clan banners,although you really can just make 'em out of pixels :3
    And many of these sounds like its from COC/CR,still though,I think there is many improvements that can be made to clans.