Community Learning Center

This realm has been done for a while and I’ve been trying to get Kewberth to link it to the current Learning Center however it’s been months.
Anyways, the realm is a recipes realm with every single recipe in the game, it is updated every update and there are also rooms teaching you all about Farming and Wireless switches!
Realm name Community Learning Center

Comments

• why need tht when we have Kewbin’s recipe page ;)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Not everyone can have the website open while playing :p plus it’s convienient for some mobile players to have a crunch to a place with very recipe.
  • PartyParty Member
    I don't get why we need a whole new realm but whatever.
  • I like it
  • Party said:

The official one is not updated
  • PartyParty Member

Party said:

The official one is not updated
    I agree that learning center needs a big update but I don't see why we need a whole new realm.
  • And sirkew just did :p
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It was really hard too because there's like 10,000 qbees around town center and learning center waiting around for god knows what. Made building and moving doors and stuff really tricky!
  • It was really hard too because there's like 10,000 qbees around town center and learning center waiting around for god knows what. Made building and moving doors and stuff really tricky!

We waiting for something that will never show. Also I do agree, everyone surrounding you as you were trying to do something made it very hard I assume.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Party said:

Why is it an issue? You may not use it but there are players that would benefit from it.
  • YukheiYukhei Member
    edited June 2019
  • I like it, Pixel nub
  • Party said:

Why is it an issue? You may not use it but there are players that would benefit from it. and i'm a big nub, Fake Snake iz da best
    go finish ur other realms first :v