Easter Pack 2019

Yay! The Easter Pack is now available in CC Store! I bought a pack and now I'm EXTRA broke. I got no rares and just decorations. I have 1k now that will NOT take me far. But I got a Rose Flower and people are selling them high priced... How much are they worth? R.I.P me!

Comments

• Yeh,the clothing drop rates are very bad,for me anyways,I bought 3 packs and ONLY got deco,which is indeed different because usually I would atleast get the noob clothes but..not this time.
  • Yay! The Easter Pack is now available in CC Store! I bought a pack and now I'm EXTRA broke. I got no rares and just decorations. I have 1k now that will NOT take me far. But I got a Rose Flower and people are selling them high priced... How much are they worth? R.I.P me!

Just no
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I’m ok with the clothing drop rate, makes it feel more of a bone thrown to the builders.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    I got 2 blue bunny ears in 4 packs ;-; i got very little pastel striped plaster and 2 wall plants :c
  • "And people are selling them high priced. HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH??" People are selling them like 4k and stuff.????
  • i got a egg hat and a bunny head in 1 pack :D
    (and i could only afford one)
  • I bought 3 packs and I got a white boater hat and decorations, which I put inside glass for later use maybe :D
  • If roses are 4k each...

I AM GONNA GET PRETTY RICH!

(Rhymed! :D)