a guy is saying i will be banned

he gived me a dark angel and i seled it and he says i stealed it he keep saying i will be banned

Comments

• he name is XxXdark_boss XxX and he says he is a staff assistent.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Do U Have Screenshot Of The Wings Being Given To U?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'd suggest you reporting the player in-game. If you have any screenshots/a video, send them to any of our moderators via pm.

That player isn't associated with CC staff. We do not have assistants whatsoever. Full list of staff can be found here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list#latest

One more useful thread: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14/staff-badges#latest
  • oh i maked a ticket
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Tomk2005 said:

he gived me a dark angel and i seled it and he says i stealed it he keep saying i will be banned

People tend to freak out so quickly when someone comes to threaten them.
    Reports, bans, ect.

"I'm going to report you!"

"You're a scammer, reporting!"

"I'm going to ban you if you don't give me your items!"
    (from the game)

Just because your being reported doesn't mean that It's set-in-stone that the person being reported is going to get punished (if there is no proof that they did something wrong)

For example: I've been threatened and reported (falsely) in the past. Heck, some people will go so far as to report a mod just because "they can." lol

The main thing is: If you KNOW you didn't do anything wrong and there's no proof to back up the suspicion (a video or a screenshot) then you'll be fine and if the player (or players) that are threatening you or false reporting you (future reference); well if it still worries you then make a Report or send a PM to a mod on the forums. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help you and get it cleared up with the player/players.

• At least he wont did a holla calling your a scammer, so stay calm :p
  • piratax10 said:

At least he wont did a holla calling your a scammer, so stay calm :p

R.I.P grammar

Anyways, just use the report abuse button, accessable via menu, and if he / she claims to be a mod / admin, ask for their tag.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This has been answered efficiently.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.