New Block?

So i have this idea of making a new block or something, that when you place it it turns into a random block and when you remove it and place it again it turns into another block ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• #YOLO
  • I liek it

#onpurpousspellingmistakes!
  • +2 The idea is really cool, but -1 there will be alot of glitches and ect. so overall +1
  • So i have this idea of making a new block or something, that when you place it it turns into a random block and when you remove it and place it again it turns into another block ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh
  • I don't really see a point in this soooo -1
  • Log_er said:

'Gold' said:

So i have this idea of making a new block or something, that when you place it it turns into a random block and when you remove it and place it again it turns into another block ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh

I don't really see a point in this soooo -1

nubs xd
  • But.....why?
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    That would kinda make all unique and special blocks useless cuz you can use that block to get the block you want without paying the real price sooooo...-∞∞∞∞
  • That would kinda make all unique and special blocks useless cuz you can use that block to get the block you want without paying the real price sooooo...-∞∞∞∞

what if the block was worth more than the normal blocks? e.e
  • ^And the rarer blocks? (clans, pets, pharoah chests, etc)

i said blocks not buildables...
  • Place it for years finally get ramm 0.0

a block is a buildable .-.

a block is a buildable .-.

all blocks are buildables but not all buildables are blocks ;)
  • That would kinda make all unique and special blocks useless cuz you can use that block to get the block you want without paying the real price sooooo...-∞∞∞∞

Yeah
  • Juniper2 said:

That would kinda make all unique and special blocks useless cuz you can use that block to get the block you want without paying the real price sooooo...-∞∞∞∞

Yeah
    what if it was worth more than the normal blocks? ;-; it could may be like 200c or something