My little little tiny bussiness (tiny but explosive)

GleamBurstYTGleamBurstYT Member
edited April 2019 in Trading Section
I sell bombs!! :D 10c each... i will try to get to far from lobby to not confuse people in lobby and people who read this... or isntead if someone want to buy bombs add me in night.... when i wake up to play cc i want a lot of inv. because with that cubits i will do free bomb games !! with prices.... my world dont have name rigth now but if you want to visit to me just put my name in lobby searching block ^^

normal bomb 10c / qbee bomb 3c / pulse bomb i dont sell xD / nuke 400c but i dont have

you all can understand me right? memorize this or grab a paper to write my name... in the name of gleamburstyt xD

Comments

• normal bomb 10c / qbee bomb 3c / pulse bomb i dont sell xD / nuke 400c but i dont have

you all can understand me right? memorize this or grab a paper to write my name... in the name of gleamburstyt xD

Try not to multipost frequently (I'm not trying to mini-mod)
    If it can be said in one comment, it should. You can edit comments or threads by clicking the little gear that should be located in the top right of the comment/thread
  • I've been looking for a bomb seller for a while I think ill happily buy a lot of what you have