Superhero Pack

So there's a lack of packs in CC , how about adding a superhero pack that contains superhero clothes and a quest that u get when you buy the pack and gives you a clothing item when you do it, and maybe a mask that you wear and changes the color of your chat bubble to another color (not black).

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member

So there's a lack of packs in CC , how about adding a superhero pack that contains superhero clothes and a quest that u get when you buy the pack and gives you a clothing item when you do it, and maybe a mask that you wear and changes the color of your chat bubble to another color (not black).

Oof I dont rly like it xD
  • So there's a lack of packs in CC , how about adding a superhero pack that contains superhero clothes and a quest that u get when you buy the pack and gives you a clothing item when you do it, and maybe a mask that you wear and changes the color of your chat bubble to another color (not black).

idc vote for yes or i kill you
  • Alv'Alv' Member

idc vote for yes or i kill you
    Ur a snake from medusa, jk
  • qbbe wearing hulk costume and their quest is to smash! +1
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Problem with super heroes is that license to put them in game costs way too much.
    Maybe some custom super heroes. For example Sliymebee.
    Qbee that fights slymes. There can be quests to kill as many slymes in given amount of time. Or to do some parkours with slymes attacking you...

• PartyParty Member
    Djedo said:

Problem with super heroes is that license to put them in game costs way too much.
    Qbee that fights slymes. There can be quests to kill as many slymes in given amount of time. Or to do some parkours with slymes attacking you...

I don't think he meant marvel or dc super heros. I think he meant just like different color capes and masks.
  • Party said:

Djedo said:

I don't think he meant marvel or dc super heros. I think he meant just like different color capes and masks.
    Exactly, and it’s a great idea! +1
  • 1+.
    Suggest to put it in Suggestion though.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    it would be nice, but it of course wont be any superhero from dc or marvel or whatever because its copyrighted of course
  • it would be nice, but it of course wont be any superhero from dc or marvel or whatever because its copyrighted of course

Of course, it be generic capes, masks, and classic superhero suits
  • Kaptain Kewbert
    +1
  • Captain Underpants
  • I've always wanted there to be a CAPE thats flow in the wind a bit when you run........
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LateCom said:

Captain Underpants

thats actually already made, as far as i know not copyrighted but dont hope on it
  • lol