What Cubic castles needs to do(My Opinion)

edited April 2019 in General Chat
Hello people! I haven't made any discussion in ages now. Just wanted to point out some things that I think should be in Cubic castles. I will be talking about growtopia so please don't get mad at me.

These are the things that Cubic castles needs to do:

1. Organize events that are not raffle based and requires no 'event creator'.how?In growtopia there are festivals once every month that keeps on going for 1week. There are different games a player can play in a single realm that gives you different items. There is also a quest which only level 20+ players can take part in after talking to a NPC -- where you have to do different tasks to get the item.
How the festival works?
It's basically a pay-to-play game where you have to buy tickets and pay 1 ticket per game.
If you complete the game you get a random item out of three items which are common, uncommon and rare.
Advantages?
You won't need to find a event creator you just need to bring new items every month. It doesn't ruin the economy since it's a pay-to-play. Players won't complain "winners are hosts friend"

2. Cubic castles needs to shift the news tab in game. News rarely gets updated but it's the only way to communicate with players in game and let them know what's happening in game. it's better to have it in game then in the menu because people don't bother opening it in the menu. It should be telling about future updates just like devs share it on the forums.

3. Add featured realms in the search bumper.

4. Advertise Cubic castles on all free public places. Contact YouTubers who are willing to play MMO and invite them to play your game.

Remember these are my opinions you may be against some of my opinions so please state your own opinions what Cubic castles needs to do. Thank you for reading!

Comments

• noentnoent Member
    Actually what growtopia does with the events is really nice..i have tried it my self and i think it should be a thing in cc.. But the thing now is how its going to work :D
  • I wouldn't necessarily say that Cubic Castles "needs" these ideas, but I still like them. I was just wondering, what exactly do you mean by "Add featured realms in the search bumper?"
  • I wouldn't necessarily say that Cubic Castles "needs" these ideas, but I still like them. I was just wondering, what exactly do you mean by "Add featured realms in the search bumper?"

Good realms that appears in lobby's search bumper

Good realms that appears in lobby's search bumper
    Like best rated realms,that would be nice,you could also be able to search for specific types of realms with a side bar that alows you to pick the criteria you're looking for,it would give more of a reason to use a rate bumper
  • +1
    +1
    +1.

The one I like most is featured realms. It would motivate players to build in order to get into the featured realms tab.
  • Added Poll.
  • Featured realms have always been a long time thing that people wanted added, it'd be real nice to see it now, as far as social advertisement goes, advertising on any youtube channels won't usually do, really depends on their audience's 'taste' or what the channels based around.

This is just my 2 cents on it though :)
  • I quit growtopia when Seth and hamumu sold the game to Ubisoft.
  • PartyParty Member
    I actually had a plan on doing something like you were talking about in number 1. ;)