edited July 2022 in Community
[Redacted by User]
please close if you see this.
i do hope it won't get shot to the first page, if it does, sorry

Comments

• r u sure u didnt create these?
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited April 2019
    In my opinion, these were not interesting. These are starter realms, and I doubt that there is anything in there that relates to Bunnyzilla.

The first screenshot could've just been a realm created by someone that liked the name 'Slymelord.' The second one is just a starter realm, owned by "Dr. Slymegood," with 2 spaces in between 'Dr.' and 'Slymegood.' The owner of the realm likely just created that account to make it look like they were Dr. Slymegood. The third and fourth screenshots are starter realms too, and the owners, just like the Dr. Slymegood impersonator, wanted to impersonate some important person/thing in the game, which in this case, is Bunnyzilla.
  • In my opinion, these were not interesting. These are starter realms, and I doubt that there is anything in there that relates to Bunnyzilla.

The first screenshot could've just been a realm created by someone that liked the name 'Slymelord.' The second one is just a starter realm, owned by "Dr. Slymegood," with 2 spaces in between 'Dr.' and 'Slymegood.' The owner of the realm likely just created that account to make it look like they were Dr. Slymegood. The third and fourth screenshots are starter realms too, and the owners, just like the Dr. Slymegood impersonator, wanted to impersonate some important person/thing in the game, which in this case, is Bunnyzilla.

Agreed.especially for the first pic,thats clearly just a name that someone took,and the second,the broadcast says "-Dr.Slymegood" (no space) while that name does have a space.Ppl be trolling..........(Dr.Slymegood is an add-ible player too)
  • Yeah, the impersonator has 2 spaces between Dr. And Slymegood