How did you come up with your username??

Comments

• Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited April 2019
    my original name was actually Tybear532 lol because i didnt put much thought into it and i needed a change... so i like dark stuff haha, especially skulls, grim reaper etc so i finally decided on Reaper, but i wanted to keep the bear part in it because well i identity as one haha(only some people with understand that part) so i put em together and bam Reaper Bear lol
  • So my original was Sp0_0ky, i git that idea from when i was playing roblox when it was Sp0_0kySc4rySk3l3t0n, i loved that song. Then, Dale Vandermeer came in mind from the series Rusty Lake. Videogames. Then, changed to Sp!cyPepper because i just liked peppers and spicy stuff
  • i used to be Hacker 321 ik ik but the i became friends with billyboo n plus my mother called me Boo and my name is Thomas but i go by tommy so ik iam leaeking alot o personal info but idc so thats how i got my username.....
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited April 2019
    i smashed my head on the keyboard.
    my name used to be Pyroneonic1128 because, you know. kids are kids.
    scorto7 said:

o7 = looks like a guy saluting or someone greeting.

i smell eve online
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Graceful: It's connected to my name in real life, but it's not my name. I can't seem to stop trying to do things gracefully, either. For a period of time, no matter what I did, people would comment on it and tell me "Oh, you did that so gracefully!" or they would say of me "She always does that gracefully." I got teased about it lol.
    Thunder: I love rain and especially thunderstorms. I don't know why, but I get a thrill hearing a loud crack of thunder outside. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't rain very often where I live.
    Graceful Thunder: I kinda liked the idea of an oxymoron for a name. Something that contradicts itself and doesn't make sense. How can thunder be graceful?
  • I got shrunk and stuck with this name ever since u know
  • Party said:

I like to party.

I was watching Ninjago with my brother and I got the name TheRedNinja from one of the characters on it (this was around 4 years ago) loool

That was my show back in the day :)
    SAME!!!
  • Graceful: It's connected to my name in real life, but it's not my name. I can't seem to stop trying to do things gracefully, either. For a period of time, no matter what I did, people would comment on it and tell me "Oh, you did that so gracefully!" or they would say of me "She always does that gracefully." I got teased about it lol.
    Thunder: I love rain and especially thunderstorms. I don't know why, but I get a thrill hearing a loud crack of thunder outside. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't rain very often where I live.
    Graceful Thunder: I kinda liked the idea of an oxymoron for a name. Something that contradicts itself and doesn't make sense. How can thunder be graceful?

I love thunderstorms too because
    1. The epic sounds thunderstorms make. It's like being in a movie! The Wilder the storms the better
    2. Schools go off (duh)
    3. It hardly ever rains here
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -JustAlvin-

Just - This is only me, I don't want ppls keep making my name as joke, so I make it "This is Just Alvin ONLY"

Alvin - Its my rl name
  • where are your bros simon and theodore??
  • I have always liked chickens for some reason so i thought of a name with "Chicken" and with no numbers in it..and eh
  • My username has an interesting story, I’m a big LEGO fan, and a few years ago I was thinking of a name for a space LEGO concept, and I came up with the word “Galaxon,” another year after that, I downloaded a game and was thinking of a gamer tag, it was a more historical/medieval style game, and I was thinking of like a knight name, then I thought “why not Sir Galaxon? I entered that in, and it’s been my gamer tag ever since
  • My username has an interesting story, I’m a big LEGO fan, and a few years ago I was thinking of a name for a space LEGO concept, and I came up with the word “Galaxon,” another year after that, I downloaded a game and was thinking of a gamer tag, it was a more historical/medieval style game, and I was thinking of like a knight name, then I thought “why not Sir Galaxon? I entered that in, and it’s been my gamer tag ever since

If you get a name tag, you should change it to Galaxon
  • mine was cos im getting old and why not make it known to all players
  • Well, just look to my profile picture

but, my older username, I was thinking with my friend, what name makes no sense and its sounds cool

Café De Terno
  • I like apple pie lol.

If you get a name tag, you should change it to Galaxon

You like that better?
  • I'll talk about all my usernames...
    Cubic guy NOT A PERSON: My first username. I dunno smh
    =^_^= Cubic Kitten =^_^=: First name change.. I like cats lol
    *PaPEr_BAg*: Second name change. I always wore a paper bag and invis cloak. Everyone called me Pap.. owo
    Xeymir: My username I have now.. Xey was the name of my character I was Roleplaying as. He was a black bunny.. bunny set, exe, and black robe. I then decided I wanted to make my username "Xeymer", so I made a new account. I missed all my items and level, so I bought a name tag when they were 3k. Now I have "Xeymir"
  • SarcoSarco Member

I was watching Ninjago with my brother and I got the name TheRedNinja from one of the characters on it (this was around 4 years ago) loool

Kai, I believe?
  • apple_pie said:

I like apple pie lol.

Me too omg with cinnamon so yummy
  • I like MacDonald's apple pie
  • Hey @apple_pie i was looking at your name and i noticed the e,p and _ make like a face of a dude who's been beaten up XD

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019

Graceful: It's connected to my name in real life, but it's not my name. I can't seem to stop trying to do things gracefully, either. For a period of time, no matter what I did, people would comment on it and tell me "Oh, you did that so gracefully!" or they would say of me "She always does that gracefully." I got teased about it lol.

Even if you punched someone?? Or if you dropped something?
    Grace:hey can you pass that bottle of ketchup?
    Person:sure *passes*
    Grace: thanks *drops it over her shirt*
    Person: oh you dropped it so gracefully!
    Everyone else:?????
  • bumper cars are (potentially) DEADLY
  • Sarco said:

Kai, I believe?
    YES!! I've been trying to think of it all week x-x
  • Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay, la-loyd, nya and master wu
  • Is thata multi post or not? Ik its MEANT to be a bump buuuuuuuut the comment before shud act as a bump but @sdgamez3's tiny brain probably doesn't think that much as it might overheat
  • Everytime i say something, i say it rather fast (I just got too used to talking too fast) And People say "Wait, What?" so i just edited it a bit and There you have it.
  • Is thata multi post or not? Ik its MEANT to be a bump buuuuuuuut the comment before shud act as a bump but @sdgamez3's tiny brain probably doesn't think that much as it might overheat

At least I don't start hitting my head on the wall Everytime someone says "use your head"
  • JouneJoune Member
    sdgamez3 said:

I was curious as to how you decided on your user names?
    Mine is just my initials with gamez3 at the end

Sebz came from my actual name, this is a piece of it.

Nebz was just to make my username sound more cool, not for people to say SebzNubz or SubzNubz xD