What are the things will be included on the upcoming easter pack?

Please write down your oppinions and infos u know

Comments

• Defitnetly the floral crowns and coloured bunny ears.
    Possibly easter hat, carrot cap, purple easter hat, easter top hat, egg hat, lonely branch, bonnet (maybe bunny top hat.)
    Im not sure if the pjs, b umb, or duck hat will come back.
    Maybe some new items.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2019
    Anyway, I will edit this comment once the game has updated for the easter pack. Will inform if there are any new names in the files.

ExCelsius said:

Defitnetly the floral crowns and coloured bunny ears.
    Possibly easter hat, carrot cap, purple easter hat, easter top hat, egg hat, lonely branch, bonnet (maybe bunny top hat.)
    Maybe some new items.

Duck hat is from the summer pack.
    Anyway, I will edit this comment once the game has updated for the easter pack. Will inform if there are any new names in the files.
    {Before edit[Duck hat is summer item??? 0.0]}Duck hat is easter item. Look at recipes page it is with easter stuff or watch redeagles's 2018 easter pack opening video.

(this discussion is general chat or help request. Trading section is if you want to buy or sell something. I don't see something about buying or selling, ok??
    lucaaa795 said:

ExCelsius said:

Maybe some new items.

Duck hat is from the easter pack.
    My bad. I thought that it was in the summer pack for some reason o-o

• Kkk tnx
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    ExCelsius said:

Maybe some new items.

Duck hat is from the easter pack.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited April 2019
    ExCelsius said:

Maybe some new items.

{Before edit[Duck hat is summer item??? 0.0]}Duck hat is easter item. Look at recipes page it is with easter stuff or watch redeagles's 2018 easter pack opening video.

(this discussion is general chat or help request. Trading section is if you want to buy or sell something. I don't see something about buying or selling, ok??
  • ExCelsius said:

Maybe some new items.

Duck hat is summer item??? 0.0

Yesssss!

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    I doubt the duck hat will return.
    The black umbrella is almost guaranteed to return, the bunny ears and floral crowns will return, and we will get new items.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I bet everything will return except the floral crowns and bunny ears.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The duck hat is NOT a summer item. What are you guys on
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

The duck hat is NOT a summer item. What are you guys on

Yeah, its definitely Easter.