Newbie help realm

Is there a realm that explains what to do in CC? Because the tutorial doesn't tell you what to do, so i think that we as a community, need to make a realm that explains everything.

Comments

• Azsimuth said:

Is there a realm that explains what to do in CC? Because the tutorial doesn't tell you what to do, so i think that we as a community, need to make a realm that explains everything.

Maybe if you did not skip the tutorial, you would have seen more. But kinda, yes, in the cubic learning center, where you go up to the sky and it gives a mini tutorial.
  • DaDoggy said:

Azsimuth said:

Maybe if you did not skip the tutorial, you would have seen more. But kinda, yes, in the cubic learning center, where you go up to the sky and it gives a mini tutorial.
    Yes, but not perfect. Also, how are you expecting newbies to go there?

• Azsimuth said:

DaDoggy said:

Azsimuth said:

Yes, but not perfect. Also, how are you expecting newbies to go there?

I dunno, it IS in the lobby, the place newbies go once they leave their realm...
  • The adventure also instructs players on how to do things in game, as well as the quests which require you to develop skills and show you different things like mines, official realms, parkours, etc.
  • ^
  • A dude called ndplayz2468 is already trying to make a newbie helping realm
  • Azsimuth said:

I remember someone saying something like " we already have a cubic learning center" when I made a thread on basically the same thing >:/
  • It's cubic mom's learning center
  • Azsimuth said:

I remember someone saying something like " we already have a cubic learning center" when I made a thread on basically the same thing >:/
    There is diffrence between asking for money, and asking if it even exist, and also, look wich thread was relased first :P