Bigger Realms!

Howdy, Folks. Now I understand bigger realms were recommended in the past. But imagine the wonderful creations players could do with bigger realms. A 150x150 would do great. Dunno know about the rest of the poeple if they want this to be added. And i understand the admins are working on other things. But this would be great for brining in real life builds into the game. @SirKewberth. I really hate disturbing admins out of whatever they're doing.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well I'm not technically against it, and it has been suggested before, but as you say it's not on the nearby todo list. I promise after this next big change though that I will spend a lot of time making smaller changes and more rapid updates with incremental improvements of this sort.
  • Well I'm not technically against it, and it has been suggested before, but as you say it's not on the nearby todo list. I promise after this next big change though that I will spend a lot of time making smaller changes and more rapid updates with incremental improvements of this sort.

Thank you.
  • Glad to hear this =D
  • +100
  • 111111111111111111199½+
    I also like the rapid updates part
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s definitely possible too, there’s already a 128x128 realm in the game.
  • PartyParty Member
    edited March 2019
    Sounds good.

Edit: a 100x100=10k block space to work with while 150x150=22,500 gives us more the double the amount of room to build. Could give us some huge builds now.
  • Is it unlimited expand or it has specific limits ?
    Also , expand the top of realm :P
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1