Bigger Realms!

rageanragean FamiliarMember, Familiar
Howdy, Folks. Now I understand bigger realms were recommended in the past. But imagine the wonderful creations players could do with bigger realms. A 150x150 would do great. Dunno know about the rest of the poeple if they want this to be added. And i understand the admins are working on other things. But this would be great for brining in real life builds into the game. @SirKewberth. I really hate disturbing admins out of whatever they're doing.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    96.65 Karma
    Well I'm not technically against it, and it has been suggested before, but as you say it's not on the nearby todo list. I promise after this next big change though that I will spend a lot of time making smaller changes and more rapid updates with incremental improvements of this sort.
  • rageanragean FamiliarMember, Familiar
    10.70 KarmaFamiliar

Well I'm not technically against it, and it has been suggested before, but as you say it's not on the nearby todo list. I promise after this next big change though that I will spend a lot of time making smaller changes and more rapid updates with incremental improvements of this sort.

Thank you.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    86.50 Karma
    Glad to hear this =D
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    8.90 Karma
    +100
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    56.95 Karma
    111111111111111111199½+
    I also like the rapid updates part
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    It’s definitely possible too, there’s already a 128x128 realm in the game.
  • PartyParty FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited March 28 27.05 KarmaFamiliar
    Sounds good.

Edit: a 100x100=10k block space to work with while 150x150=22,500 gives us more the double the amount of room to build. Could give us some huge builds now.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    86.50 Karma
    Is it unlimited expand or it has specific limits ?
    Also , expand the top of realm :P
  • -Alvin--Alvin- Member
    70.70 Karma
    +1