[SPOILER] New items for the april fools update & Overworld Update!

HispanoHispano Member
edited March 2019 in General Chat
there are some items that i found, well only 2 new items for april fools and many items for the future overworld update.

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2019
    That glasses look like old glasses from like1800years ago XD, but its cool for me

but...where is easter..
  • o.o
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2019
    the "new coin or smth" isn't new e.e
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    Piratax10 said:

the "new coin or smth" isn't new e.e

Beta item. Much like the trees and cacti

Strange new block is the new water block that will be used in the overworlds.
  • Only two new April fool's items? will the last year's items come back?
  • noentnoent Member
    Also there are some more things im lazy to post here there is a fully black file which you can hardly see it in the files xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Liberated

We are doing a 500 motley backpack collection.
  • The April Fools' items look cool. I think that the Cosmic Cow bumper is kinda interesting.. And the "Search for Qbees Bumper" too (if that really is the function of the bumper).
    I think the purple bumper with a tree on it could be a "Search for mines" bumper?
  • I'm here for the overworld stuff
  • PartyParty Member
    I want the backpack and glasses.
  • Blue block ?!!
    Hopefully a buildable :v
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Only two new April fool's items? will the last year's items come back?

They won't make old items return
  • PartyParty Member
    Overworld coming soon I hope? Been waiting for almost 5 months. Hope it's worth the wait. :D
  • Only two new April fool's items? will the last year's items come back?

I wasn't here for last year's April Fools' pack, but if they don't bring back last year's items (which, once again, I have no idea what was in it), does anyone have a general idea of what they will put in this year's pack?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2019

I wasn't here for last year's April Fools' pack, but if they don't bring back last year's items (which, once again, I have no idea what was in it), does anyone have a general idea of what they will put in this year's pack?
    Clothing items.
    Remember these names: Jester Pack, Hypno Shades, Hipno shadez, Useless box.

• Alv'Alv' Member

They change it every year, and last year have "Lil Bunnyzilla" "Clown Mask" "Jester's Cane"
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited March 2019
    The strange blue block is already in the games files. Its either and overworld item or canceled objects. Also state what the new blocks would do. (Thought this was suggestions my bad.)
    I think the cosmic cow block is a block that shows it is an administrator realm. Here is a link to my thread about some spoilers (maybe) and cancled items +forgotten blocks. game#latest">https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25450/warning-may-count-as-spoilers-items-in-game-files-that-are-not-in-game-some-are-in-game#latest
  • PiousPious Member
    U said:

@Liberated

We are doing a 500 motley backpack collection.

Pious and Sam need one for our new outfit too.