Holiday Themed Overworld?

I know not to many go into the overworld too often but, lets say depending on the holiday, the overworld would be decorated with some of the stuff the current holiday has. Like for example, if it was Christmas, there could be little snow patches on the grass spaces and the mines (the outside of them) would have like tiny little Christmas lights on the trees and stuff. It could be lightly snowing in certain places! It sounds like a dumb idea and kinda useless, but this is just a fun suggestion :). This would be for if people went into the overworld more often of course. (BTW, not a full on suggestion and again it does sound kind of useless but its just something that I thought would be fun to think about! :)) What other holiday things would you want in the overworld.

Comments

• (regarding the time they spend on the overworld update, i'm not sure it'll be a thing, interesting tho.)
  • (regarding the time they spend on the overworld update, i'm not sure it'll be a thing, interesting tho.)

yeah of course I understand that, thats why I just said it was just for fun :)