One purchase a day???

Apparently i reached my daily limit with one purchase???? Thats kinda sad just saying :( is there a way to extend this or are we responsible gamers n stuff now :(

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    Contact support to remove the daily limit. It was added to stop credit card scams and 8 year olds from abusing their parents' credit card
  • hahahhahahah i feel sorry for the parents or anyone who got scammed ....... *removes card from bench and hides wallet :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i think its a certain cubit limit, but yeah like luca said you can just ask support to remove it
  • Cubit purchase in cc?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited March 2019
    There is a purchase limit... and it's there to protect against fraud and other issues. However I don't think it's that low, but I will check it.

ok I checked - seems this is correct, though you could do several puchases of lower amounts and not hit the cap as quickly. We can remove the cap on a per user basis though as some players do ask from time to time.
  • Here is the thing about our cards being protected, our banks protect us from fraud.

I had to wait 47 hours and 54 minutes till my next purchase and that' was 'after' I submitted a ticket. The pop up states 'daily' limit and to come back tomorrow to purchase more.

I see this with a lot of things in cc, one person controls some of the things and another controls different things, Yall need to have more meetings or something. Ever heard of Skype?

Btw, it IS too low because I hit the limit 3 times during double cubits weekend.

The term begrudgingly came to mind at this time. Just sayin

Kinda curious as to what the 'other issues' are though. #moretransperency
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019

There is a purchase limit... and it's there to protect against fraud and other issues. However I don't think it's that low, but I will check it.

ok I checked - seems this is correct, though you could do several puchases of lower amounts and not hit the cap as quickly. We can remove the cap on a per user basis though as some players do ask from time to time.

Removing the cap doesn’t work. You and Cosmic have said mine is removed yet I still get blocked regularly.

Why not make it so the Cap automatically removes after 2000$ or so? That’s twenty days straight of buying cubits without somebody noticing their credit card was stolen.

@SirKewberth
  • There is a purchase limit... and it's there to protect against fraud and other issues. However I don't think it's that low, but I will check it.

haha thanks for the offer but value for money I would only really buy the maximum purchase. Smaller ones I buy are just rewards for my kids school or life achievements. Next round I'll be sure to do a support ticket in advance so I don't encounter this. On a more positive note from a business perspective congratulations on creating a game that is soo good people want to pour money into it, I would personally take that as a business win. As for the fraud issue if someone was prepared to go down that path I would imagine they would be prepared to go the extra step to do a support ticket essentially this is a great feature to protect yourself and shows you actively care about whats happening keep up the good work.
  • PartyParty Member
    Is $100 the limit or 500k? If so I suggest an increase ecspecially during double cubits.
  • There is a purchase limit... and it's there to protect against fraud and other issues. However I don't think it's that low, but I will check it.

haha thanks for the offer but value for money I would only really buy the maximum purchase. Smaller ones I buy are just rewards for my kids school or life achievements. Next round I'll be sure to do a support ticket in advance so I don't encounter this. On a more positive note from a business perspective congratulations on creating a game that is soo good people want to pour money into it, I would personally take that as a business win. As for the fraud issue if someone was prepared to go down that path I would imagine they would be prepared to go the extra step to do a support ticket essentially this is a great feature to protect yourself and shows you actively care about whats happening keep up the good work.
    Try using an alternative account I reached the max, and so that's what I did. But make an alt on a whole different device :)
    ragean said:

Try using an alternative account I reached the max, and so that's what I did. But make an alt on a whole different device :)
    I tried alts and it didn’t work.

I found a few things that allows you to bypass it:

-If you are on a phone and have mobile data you can switch to mobile data and buy more cubits.
    -A vpn typically works to bypass the limit as well.
  • U said:

That's why he said "But make an alt on a whole different device :)".

U said:

That's why he said "But make an alt on a whole different device :)".
    I know he said that. But you have to make an alt on a device that you have never logged into your previous accounts on before. I assumed the OP doesn’t have a device like that.

hi there old friend im having trouble accessing the support page it returns an error message on my ios device saying cannot contact the server and on pc it says This site can’t be reached help.cubiccastles.com refused to connect. is this a problem my end because whimsical just said they could access it im basicly just trying to raise my daily limit

hi there old friend im having trouble accessing the support page it returns an error message on my ios device saying cannot contact the server and on pc it says This site can’t be reached help.cubiccastles.com refused to connect. is this a problem my end because whimsical just said they could access it im basicly just trying to raise my daily limit
    I contacted Cosmic through private messages here to have mine ‘removed’
  • U said:

I contacted Cosmic through private messages here to have mine ‘removed’
    great idea thank u u :)