Phantom foamed foundation plot

Problem

So I noticed that you can phantom foam foundation plots but once someone has bought the foundation plot the phantom foamed block become hard and solid again

Conclusion

So I was thinking they should make it so once a foundation plot is phantom foamed by the owner only once you buy it it remains phantom foamed because I have an idea but it won't work because of the phantom foam issue</div

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Impossible to add.
    When it turns green, the block changes its ID (eg: from 801 to 802) and with a new ID a whole new line of content comes with it.
    It's the same for every block that has two or more states.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited March 2019
    :( sadness
  • lucaaa795 said:

Impossible to add.
    When it turns green, the block changes its ID (eg: from 801 to 802) and with a new ID a whole new line of content comes with it.

If CC would have ben made with game maker, then a variable and a third object could make it happen. Idk what CC is programmed in, i only use visual code.

• So there is a chance :o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Azsimuth said:

lucaaa795 said:

Impossible to add.

If CC would have ben made with game maker, then a variable and a third object could make it happen. Idk what CC is programmed in, i only use visual code.

CC was built with C++ and with their own engine.

So there is a chance :o

They could try doing this, but its very time consuming. Their coding is old and new lines may interfere. I do however believe that its not worth it to try. It's not a simple fix, I bet.
  • Cool because im learning C++ its hard but awesome