I draw you a qbee BADLY! -10C-

AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
edited April 2019 in Art
Im open for requests!
This is just as the other arts commisions, but i will draw your qbee, i a way, Its horrofying
Here, have a teaser!
SEND PICTURES, OR IT WONT BE COMPLETED
«1

Comments

  • Hahaha your tittle just cracked me up...ty for that! ill pay ya 10k if you draw me badly pls :D (im NOT joking ok ) .
    i'm wearing a pilgrims set - doggy tail -round sunglasses -jester cane -and dark angel wings.
    For 10k i expect the worst you can do :D...meet me in game
    Grtz , Koekenbak
    -



  • Koekenbak said:

    Hahaha your tittle just cracked me up...ty for that! ill pay ya 10k if you draw me badly pls :D (im NOT joking ok ) .
    i'm wearing a pilgrims set - doggy tail -round sunglasses -jester cane -and dark angel wings.
    For 10k i expect the worst you can do :D...meet me in game
    Grtz , Koekenbak
    -



    Ok! Im on it!

  • Koekenbak said:

    Hahaha your tittle just cracked me up...ty for that! ill pay ya 10k if you draw me badly pls :D (im NOT joking ok ) .
    i'm wearing a pilgrims set - doggy tail -round sunglasses -jester cane -and dark angel wings.
    For 10k i expect the worst you can do :D...meet me in game
    Grtz , Koekenbak
    -



    There you go! Hope you hate it! :D Also if you like it then, i happily redraw you trying to make it even more worse.

  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Game Moderator
    Azsimuth said:

    Koekenbak said:

    Hahaha your tittle just cracked me up...ty for that! ill pay ya 10k if you draw me badly pls :D (im NOT joking ok ) .
    i'm wearing a pilgrims set - doggy tail -round sunglasses -jester cane -and dark angel wings.
    For 10k i expect the worst you can do :D...meet me in game
    Grtz , Koekenbak
    -



    There you go! Hope you hate it! :D Also if you like it then, i happily redraw you trying to make it even more worse.

    Oh, that's beautiful. XD
  • amazing 10/10 would recommend to Vincent van gogh.
  • koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited March 2019




    There you go! Hope you hate it! :D Also if you like it then, i happily redraw you trying to make it even more worse.




    Truly original :D ty ..; i do like abstract art
    I hope i can catch you in game ...or do you have a piggy somewhere in which i can dump your c in?
    Grtz , Koekenbak

    P.S. i messed up the quotes AGAIN ;)

  • Bump! Anyone else want a terrible drawing?
  • meh !! ;0

    nurse hat, white wuvva shirt, white tutu, red balloon :33

    ill pay 100c
  • tripjoyy said:

    meh !! ;0

    nurse hat, white wuvva shirt, white tutu, red balloon :33

    ill pay 100c

    Done! Hope you hate it!

  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited March 2019
    LOL it's great, add me in game: Saeraphina,,

    edit: can I request one more? It's not of me although :')
  • tripjoyy said:

    LOL it's great, add me in game: Saeraphina,,

    edit: can I request one more? It's not of me although :')

    Yes, you can. Who do you want to see drawn badly?

  • Azsimuth said:

    tripjoyy said:

    LOL it's great, add me in game: Saeraphina,,

    edit: can I request one more? It's not of me although :')

    Yes, you can. Who do you want to see drawn badly?

    Can you draw someone with a Blue Wizard Hat, Nerd Glasses, Yellow Shirt, Blue Pants, White and Blue scarf, and a wizard staff :^3 I think you might be able to guess who this is-
  • tripjoyy said:

    Azsimuth said:

    tripjoyy said:

    LOL it's great, add me in game: Saeraphina,,

    edit: can I request one more? It's not of me although :')

    Yes, you can. Who do you want to see drawn badly?

    Can you draw someone with a Blue Wizard Hat, Nerd Glasses, Yellow Shirt, Blue Pants, White and Blue scarf, and a wizard staff :^3 I think you might be able to guess who this is-
    Idk. Swatana? Btw, im on it
  • yes sawatawanana ;D
  • LOVE YOUR DRAWING DRAW ME PLS I wera:
    Dog set
    Beaglepuss
    chef coat
    pink flower skirt


    Love you Thanks <33333333333
  • LOVE YOUR DRAWING DRAW ME PLS I wera:
    Dog set
    Beaglepuss
    chef coat
    pink flower skirt


    Love you Thanks <33333333333</p>

    can you please send a picture of your qbee?

  • Me please!! Ghost costume and a pumpkin pet!
  • Me meeee
    Witch hat
    Black robe
    That's it
    That's all I wear :(
    XD
  • sdgamez3 said:

    Me meeee
    Witch hat
    Black robe
    That's it
    That's all I wear :(
    XD

    Me please!! Ghost costume and a pumpkin pet!

    Please both of you send me a picture of your qbee please!
  • Cancelled until i finish this 3
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited April 2019
    When you are doing these again draw moi

    Ranger's Hat
    EyePatch
    Blu Shirt
    Blu Backpack
    Farmer's Jeans

    Holding a Balon
  • edited April 2019
    hey you copied me :( i already made a thread like this before you ;-; https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25338/free-scribbles#latest
  • 'Gold' said:

    When you are doing these again draw moi

    Ranger's Hat
    EyePatch
    Blu Shirt
    Blu Backpack
    Farmer's Jeans

    Holding a Balon

    Please send me a picture

  • Sdgamez3 and Mr. Small. Its done
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited April 2019
    Absolutely LOVE mine! Profile pic! I am gonna pay you as soon as possible!
  • :0
    i wanna badly drawn pic, SebzNebz and im be wearing...

    Blue Shirt
    Black Pants
    Racoon Tail
    Wizard Hat
    Pitchfork
    yeet
  • Azsimuth said:

    Sdgamez3 and Mr. Small. Its done

    I look beautiful!
    And I also love the "azsimuth brand bad pictures inc." XD it's da best thing I have ever seen!
    Also what program do you use?
  • sdgamez3 said:

    Azsimuth said:

    Sdgamez3 and Mr. Small. Its done

    I look beautiful!
    And I also love the "azsimuth brand bad pictures inc." XD it's da best thing I have ever seen!
    Also what program do you use?
    MS PAINT XD

  • Draw me horribly!
    Fox ears, fox tail, pilgrim shirt (for girls), pilgrim skirt, dark angel wings, spider umbrella, exe and spider pet :D
  • People! Don't request more, because im already owerwhelmed! And send pictures!
Sign In or Register to comment.