Can't buy cubits

Hello, I am trying to buy cubist from the store and it continues to tell me to check my internet. I've reset my phone, settings, everything like that. Is this
just happening to me?

Comments

  • Retroboo said:

    Hello, I am trying to buy cubist from the store and it continues to tell me to check my internet. I've reset my phone, settings, everything like that. Is this
    just happening to me?

    Maybe try resetting your internet
  • Geezer said:

    Retroboo said:

    Hello, I am trying to buy cubist from the store and it continues to tell me to check my internet. I've reset my phone, settings, everything like that. Is this
    just happening to me?

    Maybe try resetting your internet
    I tried that already

  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Did you reinstall the app by chance?
  • lucaaa795 said:

    Did you reinstall the app by chance?

    or maybe you dont have a card linked to your account to then buy c off of
  • UU Member
    edited March 2019
    Geezer said:

    lucaaa795 said:

    Did you reinstall the app by chance?

    or maybe you dont have a card linked to your account to then buy c off of
    Or your credit card is being denied.
  • Just use PayPal
Sign In or Register to comment.