The Long Cold Dark

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Noticed in a recent gdog video that the long cold dark still had a password door on it from the clan race event. The door has been removed now in case anyone wants to try that parkour.

Also.. the skull jump is not so hard. There's a trick to it... It's really quite easy that section if you see the right way!

Comments

• edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay now i can go do this parkour thanks for opening it SirKewberth
  • It seems like I've been here before.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I just saw the video 2 days ago then suddenly its now open! :O
    What an awesome coincedence XD
  • Oh yes, that forgotten parkour. I thought the password door was removed a while ago.
    By the way, what was the realm after Danger? I was completely confused where to go, mainly because I entered Danger through the door in the Great Race, not knowing that I skipped like 2 realms.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hrm, must try this out...
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Finished It :D
    Ill Add Screenshot Later, I Didnt See The Shortcut Of The Skull Till I Finished It Grrrr
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    PEgaming said:

Oh yes, that forgotten parkour. I thought the password door was removed a while ago.
    By the way, what was the realm after Danger? I was completely confused where to go, mainly because I entered Danger through the door in the Great Race, not knowing that I skipped like 2 realms.

Danger was it's own realm. The door to the great race was added there after.
  • Hey, how about Mephisto's beach? What password? Where we can get the password to enter Mephisto's Private Lab? There I was just getting my password into space either to nowhere.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The lab is not supposed to be entered... Was basically an area with chests of building materials while the realm was being built.
  • PEgaming said:

Oh yes, that forgotten parkour. I thought the password door was removed a while ago.

Danger was it's own realm. The door to the great race was added there after.
    What I meant was where did you go after Danger?
    Nowhere.. danger was an early early realm... the only thing i ever added to it was a helicopter you could climb up to. Originally it was just a parkour above the landscape. The door added was to the great race.. but then I made a separate entrance to that as well.
  • Nowhere.. danger was an early early realm... the only thing i ever added to it was a helicopter you could climb up to. Originally it was just a parkour above the landscape. The door added was to the great race.. but then I made a separate entrance to that as well.

I think you misunderstood me.
    I'm talking about the Clan race, the order was The Great Race, Mephisto's Berry Farm, Mephisto's Beach, then Danger. What was after that? Which realm had the password, "Ether."
  • What was the first realm in cubic castles kewberth?
    You know... I'm not really sure. Probably a test starter realm one of the developers made, but I don't know which of us made it. But it probably wasn't very interesting.. just place a realm and build a few blocks to see it's working, then abandoned. Hard to say.. Maybe Cos could figure it out looking at the database.
  • Cool cool- going to try it out right now. Seems interesting c:
  • I wanna know the first realm so I can see if it exists it'd be cool to go back in time and visit it